Football

Thinkingallowed

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

Livepool 2/5 with 365 to beat Man U tonight, backed in from 4/11 (apparently that wasn't short enough)

Punters don't want to side with Utd at any price-sign off the times.

I don't think Ronaldo will be playing , they lost one of their twin babies yesterday 😞 

• Sad 3

4 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Livepool 2/5 with 365 to beat Man U tonight, backed in from 4/11 (apparently that wasn't short enough)

Punters don't want to side with Utd at any price-sign off the times.

United always lift there game against big clubs 😁,,hope it doesnt go the way predicted,fear for united tonight getting a hammering,hopefully a good game,be bloody over the moon if united pulled off a win,just to see the faces on all the pool fans on here.

Edited by Phantom51red

8 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

I was born in Fulham, I support Chelsea though as they are in Fulham and the ground was nearer to my house but I have a soft spot for 'The Cottagers'.

I have a soft spot for Preston because of the Manxman...Something that Fulhamsters and Chelsea boys would turn their noses up at !!

A bloody good Northern night out !!!

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61321555

The shirt Diego Maradona wore when he scored the 'Hand of God' goal and much vaunted 'goal of the century' for Argentina against England at the 1986 World Cup has sold for a record £7.1m.

It is the highest price ever paid for a piece of sports memorabilia.

Former England midfielder Steve Hodge put it up for auction 36 years after he swapped it with Maradona following the famous quarter-final in Mexico.

• Surprised 3

4 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Well we're down at last,if Watford was a horse it would've been shot weeks ago.

Ho hum time for a rebuild methinks.

You will bounce back, Coxy...at least you have Kenilworth Road to look forward to...unless we get to PL where we will like lambs to the slaughter

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

They are in the shit now though - I've just turned the telly off, I can't bear to watch any more !!!

Looks like yourselves or Burnley for the drop,personally I'd prefer Burnley because I think they're the poorest out of Leeds,Everton & Burnley so would be less of a threat to us next season.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Krapow said:

Nice touch by Leeds today for Stuart Dallas after his leg break

e9483113-b03e-4890-8ed8-089141ee86b7.png

Only has himself to blame if you saw the tackle.

No one wants to see player's injured, but it was not a nice tackle on Grealish.

• Like 1