Football

Thinkingallowed

3 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

It is difficult for me to decide which bunch of supporters I dislike the most .... but it has to be Arsenal fans by the way they treated Wenger.....

For more than a decade they built a new ground and stayed in the top 4 and still the fecking needy little children on the terraces thought it was their RIGHT to win every game, every league, every cup.

I can not believe what a bunch of arrogant cunts they became after Wenger started sorting the club out.

Arsenal fan TV was always fun to watch the last few seasons ... but after a terrible start , Arteta seems to have them sorted .... but titles will be harder to come by City and Liverpool are too far ahead at the moment 

• Like 1

Just now, Stillearly said:

Arsenal fan TV was always fun to watch the last few seasons ... but after a terrible start , Arteta seems to have them sorted .... but titles will be harder to come by City and Liverpool are too far ahead at the moment 

Arteta has shown he's good enough given the time, but that's a rare commodity these days. Clubs way to keen to pull the trigger on managers.

Can't match City's spending and Liverpool have a great transfer policy, basically spending what they raised selling. 

Use the transfer market wisely and you don't need to waste money on rubbish.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Mark Goldbridge highlights when UTD lose is a better antidote to Leeds losing than kicking the cat...

• Haha 1

Nice to see grief going towards another team instead of Chelsea. 

Man U out of Champions League is funny although only Chelsea supporters will be hoping we can stay in ourselves tonight. Everybody else has the knives out for us and is also hoping Middlesbrough stick it to us in the FA Cup at the weekend 

Personally I don't care about Champions League or FA Cup, I just hope we are a going concern in the Premier League to the end of this season and again in August.

7 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

It is difficult for me to decide which bunch of supporters I dislike the most .... but it has to be Arsenal fans by the way they treated Wenger.....

For more than a decade they built a new ground and stayed in the top 4 and still the fecking needy little children on the terraces thought it was their RIGHT to win every game, every league, every cup.

I can not believe what a bunch of arrogant cunts they became after Wenger started sorting the club out.

As a Spurs fan am going to disagree with you🤯

Agree Wenger did a fantastic job, and the complaints from the fans were a case of being careful what you wish for. Much of the background to the protests sprung from discontent with how much money was being charged for a season ticket relative to how much was being spent on the team.

Silent Stanrunsthe team like an NFL franchise to enrich himself whereas the owners of City drop oil milliions.

Chelsea are the clear winners of the scum fans competition. Would have called them as such at any point in the Abramovich years when they bought the league with dirty money.

I do though think many "fans" of Premier league teams are tossers. Bores the arse of me how the PL dominates the media, bottom line is success is linked to the wage bill- no magic except for Leicester.

Have much more respect for fans who support their local team outside of the Premier League, they are the real fans.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

As a Spurs fan am going to disagree with you🤯

Agree Wenger did a fantastic job, and the complaints from the fans were a case of being careful what you wish for. Much of the background to the protests sprung from discontent with how much money was being charged for a season ticket relative to how much was being spent on the team.

Silent Stanrunsthe team like an NFL franchise to enrich himself whereas the owners of City drop oil milliions.

Chelsea are the clear winners of the scum fans competition. Would have called them as such at any point in the Abramovich years when they bought the league with dirty money.

I do though think many "fans" of Premier league teams are tossers. Bores the arse of me how the PL dominates the media, bottom line is success is linked to the wage bill- no magic except for Leicester.

Have much more respect for fans who support their local team outside of the Premier League, they are the real fans.

Well said mate.

20+ years ago you barely saw a Chelsea fan, everyone was Man U and Liverpool. Then they were everywhere suddenly.

Would be nice if more people looked outside the PL and support lower level team's, but the PL is rammed down your throat by SKY so not much chance of that happening.

It's bodies through turnstiles that keeps them going, not the insane TV money and sugar daddy cash the top level get.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Well said mate.

20+ years ago you barely saw a Chelsea fan, everyone was Man U and Liverpool. Then they were everywhere suddenly.

Would be nice if more people looked outside the PL and support lower level team's, but the PL is rammed down your throat by SKY so not much chance of that happening.

It's bodies through turnstiles that keeps them going, not the insane TV money and sugar daddy cash the top level get.

Didn't your Dad want you to support another team , but you went glory hunting with QPR ... ? 😉😉😉 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Well said mate.

Growing up Chelsea's local derby was Fulham, nothing wrong with that.

Now we have deluded scum supporting Putin's fellow robber baron during a show of support for the Ukraine.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Yeah,he was Brentford,so went from one crap team to another one.🤣

Actually Ranger's should be my team by birth location as I was born in Hammersmith hospital which is closer to Ranger's than Brentford,so I'm excused, plus kids are allowed to change team's.🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Yeah,he was Brentford,so went from one crap team to another one.🤣

Actually Ranger's should be my team by birth location as I was born in Hammersmith hospital which is closer to Ranger's than Brentford,so I'm excused, plus kids are allowed to change team's.🤣

Can see Liverpool nicking it this year. City inconsistent, but Red's looking solid. City looked like walking it at one point. Should go down to the wire hopefully. 

Usual shite from us at the City Ground, never win there anyway. Looks wide open for play off spots though, plenty of teams in contention. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Growing up Chelsea's local derby was Fulham, nothing wrong with that.

Now we have deluded scum supporting Putin's fellow robber baron during a show of support for the Ukraine.

I used to go to Chelsea away games but most of the away support was deluded scum as you call them. Most were interested in a fight or just barracking the opposition supporters, many with their backs to the action. I stopped going.

You will always get knob heads in any team's supporters, don't think Chelsea have a monopoly on that.

The actions of one man does not tar all the team's supporters with the same brush but it does help the narrative presently for other team's supporters to have a go, I understand that.

If it was really that bad there would be no potential buyers but seems like quite a queue is forming.

Team did well last night.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well Done Wales, great performance from them tonight to beat Austria. Couple of cracking goals from Gareth Bale and what a brilliant crowd singing their hearts out from the first to last minute. They will now play the winner of Scotland vs Ukraine in June for a place in the World Cup finals. Tidy!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2