Football

Thinkingallowed

15 hours ago, Binlid said:

Well Done Wales, great performance from them tonight to beat Austria. Couple of cracking goals from Gareth Bale and what a brilliant crowd singing their hearts out from the first to last minute. They will now play the winner of Scotland vs Ukraine in June for a place in the World Cup finals. Tidy!!!!

Did you go, I watched it on the Welsh channel to get the brilliant atmosphere. Great result.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Binlid said:

Well Done Wales, great performance from them tonight to beat Austria. Couple of cracking goals from Gareth Bale and what a brilliant crowd singing their hearts out from the first to last minute. They will now play the winner of Scotland vs Ukraine in June for a place in the World Cup finals. Tidy!!!!

Bloody excellent result!

This is where I claim Welsh ancestry because my Dad was born in Porthcawl !!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Bloody excellent result!

This is where I claim Welsh ancestry because my Dad was born in Porthcawl !!

Welsh grandad and gran on my mothers side; Irish grandparents on my dads side. Born on Merseyside..

• Thumbs Up 1

Group A: Qatar, Ecuador, Netherlands, Senegal

Group B: England, Iran, USA, Scotland/Wales/Ukraine

Group Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Poland

Group France, UAE/Australia/Peru, Denmark, Tunisia

Group E: Spain, Costa Rica/New Zealand, Germany, Japan

Group F: Belgium, Canada, Morocco, Croatia

Group G: Brazil, Serbia, Switzerland, Cameroon

Group H: Portugal, Ghana, Uruguay, South Korea

Edited by Stillearly
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Stillearly said:

England , USA and Iran Group will also have ( Wales / Scotland/ Ukraine ) 

If Brenden Aaronson signs for Leeds I wish him all the best against England but he will lose.

If he signs for any other PL team I hope he scores a hattrick against England and at least one of which will be a double nutmeg on Maguire the Donkey!

17 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Looking good for Brentford 🙂 

As a Chelsea supporter I am still smiling as I want Brentford to stay up.  As a kid I played for Hounslow which encompassed Heston, Isleworth, Brentford and Chiswick so the team are very close to my heart.

Chelsea may still stay in the top 4 at the end of the season but they won't win the league so happy for Brentford in getting the points. The game was brilliant, some great football, stunning goals and Brentford a few more points closer to staying up.  The results of those around them also was welcome. Burnley, Norwich, Watford and Leeds all failing to gain points on Brentford.

• Like 3