Football

Thinkingallowed

Man City did well last night to overcome the disgustingly dirty play of Atletico Madrid.

Animals is what one commentator described them as.

Their manager Diego Simeone is from Argentina....1966 & Sir Alf springs to mind.

EUFA need to stamp on them bloody hard.

6 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Man City did well last night to overcome the disgustingly dirty play of Atletico Madrid.

The hair pulling incident reminded me of a similar incident with QPR but my memory is too vague to name the players concerned. Perhaps either you or @galenkia can help me out.

It was either Rodney Marsh or Stan Bowles and maybe George Best that did it. I think it resulted in a punch and a booking...( A straight red nowadays of course)

I remember MOTD slowing down the action and what initially was somebody jokingly ruffling hair turned out to be quite a nasty tug 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Great performance from West Ham tonight, bet Sean has sank of few pints of the Black Stuff.

Still knocking back the Leo Gerry mate. I'm up in Isaan. Claret and Blue heaven ....

would have preferred Barca in the semis but ..... another amazing evening.

Your lads looking strong too mate ....few hurdles yet as you are approaching Beechers Book for the second time .... go for the lot why not, great squad Jurgen has built up !!!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Big night tonight for those in the last chance saloon!

I'm all for QPR beating the Dog Botherers to give Leeds fans a chance to upset the ice cream vans in Bournemouth again next season !!! But Bournemouth take on Boro to keep their hands on automatic promotion!

Luton are up against Forest so I hope they win.....It means a guaranteed 6 points for Leeds next season!!!!!

Presuming Leeds stay up of course!!!

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Burnley sack manager Sean Dyche with eight games left of season ...

There must have been some sort of head to head argument between Sean and some self important plonker on the board!

What a bizarre decision! They play on Sunday! Why not do it earlier in the week..?

Something dodgy must have happened and Sean aint gonna back down !

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I've just realised that it is the 150th FA Cup....

Anybody remember the Centenary FA Cup Winners ?????

What a team!...hard as nails...at the time almost unbeatable

Revie deserved better than how he was treated...one of the true greats

• Thumbs Up 2