Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

3 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

Hope you’re not wandering around bare beam and buck naked. You’ll frighten the fish. 😉

Nah, I had the pressence of mind to take my shorts off first to keep them dry. I had a towel to dry off each time! Next visit I will take two pairs of shorts with me.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, boydeste said:

This was my biggest carp of the trip, the width of this fish was incredible and estimated well over 100lbs.

image.jpeg

Question Stew - what do you do with these huge fish after catching them? If it is catch and release, what is keeping the fish still during the photo shoot?

2 minutes ago, jcolorado said:

Question Stew - what do you do with these huge fish after catching them? If it is catch and release, what is keeping the fish still during the photo shoot?

Yes, it's catch and release, the fish do play up and can give you problems, but I am quite experienced at handling big fish and know how best to hold them, so can usually get a few decent pictures. When I paid for my fishing, I had to sign a waiver which basically said that getting in the water with the big fish is dangerous and any injury due to such was at my own risk.

Here's a picture of an Aripaima around 100lb that I caught giving the guides a problem before allowing them to hold it for me to take a pic, I caught this after catching the 200lb plus big one that wiped my knee out so wasn't keen to get back in for another fish with attitude. LOL.

image.jpeg

• Like 2