Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

I bought a new tablet.

I am an IT dinosaur but having an android phone I decided to buy a similar android tablet because I thought it might be easier to copy from one to another. In any event Amazon had a 10 inch job on special offer.

Not only did my phone copy just about everything from it to the tablet it did so in less than 10 minutes without me  doing anything other than clicking on a "YES" button.

I then copied all the photo's I had on a Buffalo storage device which brought back lots of memories.

I will post a few of them.

• Like 2

Lots of excellent photo's posted by Lazarus.

I found some I took of a visit to a wild life center somewhere in Scotland.

Hawk.JPG

Not doubt somebody can recognize what type of bird this is but my guess is maybe a hawk or eagle.

What stood out me me is that this guy had it flying round quite spectacularly until it swooped down and quite literally killed a pigeon that was flying around minding its own business.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Jambo said:

Lots of excellent photo's posted by Lazarus.

I found some I took of a visit to a wild life center somewhere in Scotland.

Hawk.JPG

Not doubt somebody can recognize what type of bird this is but my guess is maybe a hawk or eagle.

What stood out me me is that this guy had it flying round quite spectacularly until it swooped down and quite literally killed a pigeon that was flying around minding its own business.

A Harris's Hawk (thank you Google image search).

image.jpeg

https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Harriss_Hawk/id#

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1