Post a random pic you took in Thailand

Sangsom

29 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

Maybe they are there for spraying water over the catches of the fishing boats when they bring their catches in. 🤔

What ever they use them for, it just surprises me how far from theshore they are pumping from. Can't remember the tide ever going out that far,  unless you can.

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

What ever they use them for, it just surprises me how far from theshore they are pumping from. Can't remember the tide ever going out that far,  unless you can.

Not that I remember, although I only normally wandered around on the beach close to home. I do remember some rock formations would appear at certain tides a couple of times a year directly in front of our place and they were quite a way off the shoreline. We mainly saw the lantern squid boats coming in early morning and they were usually offloaded near the far end of the pier. 
The mystery deepens. 🤣

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, boydeste said:

Found this image using Mr. Google. For the larger boats, perhaps they need to tie up farther out on the pier due to their large draft.

image.png

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

If it's not an intrusion on your privacy, could you tell me where that was taken and when, please ??

Thank you Derek for showing interest. I have taken loads of this type pictures and I’m happy to share. I love going around rural Thailand as there are so many beautiful things to enjoy.

Picture was taken on 14th January 2020. Location must have been approximately https://goo.gl/maps/scJGnJsPFdmxfvvN8 (hope the link works).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, halfaboy said:

Thank you Derek for showing interest. I have taken loads of this type pictures and I’m happy to share. I love going around rural Thailand as there are so many beautiful things to enjoy.

Picture was taken on 14th January 2020. Location must have been approximately https://goo.gl/maps/scJGnJsPFdmxfvvN8 (hope the link works).

Thank you. All your pictures are wonderful. I moved to the Kap Choeng area in 97 ... A completely different world then than it is today, but you capture it beautifully.

• Like 2