What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

11 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I had a dream last night that included this ....... Any ideas about the dream meaning ???

It means whatever you're drinking, you're drinking far too much of it 🙂

• Haha 1

Watching and listening to a TV documentary on The Small Faces, one of my favourite bands back in the 60s/70s but less so in their latter days. What a great voice Steve Marriot had. They were ahead of their time. Kenny Jones (drummer) is the only member still alive 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 5/8/2022 at 7:12 AM, Nightcrawler said:

Watching and listening to a TV documentary on The Small Faces, one of my favourite bands back in the 60s/70s but less so in their latter days. What a great voice Steve Marriot had. They were ahead of their time. Kenny Jones (drummer) is the only member still alive 

Brilliant !

On 5/8/2022 at 6:12 PM, Nightcrawler said:

Saw them at the Top Rank Suite in Southampton in the mid 60's, love em

I think I posted this before. But Dog, I love Linda Ronstadt ! What an incredible voice... and sexy as hell, back in the day. Along with The Eagles back in the early days. 

What a great tune, what a great performance, what a great voice !