What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

55 minutes ago, fforest said:

What band plays this song?

I like it...It was on a Secrets Cambodia video.....

https://www.facebook.com/Secrets.Cambodia/videos/507027097890617/?t=12

I used the app Shazam to listen to the music and it came up with this. (had to give my head a wobble to reset my brain after listening to the mind numbing repetitive nonsense that gets passed off as music - probably why many need mind altering chemicals to enjoy the noise :default_biggrin:)

• Thumbs Up 3

49 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I used the app Shazam to listen to the music and it came up with this. (had to give my head a wobble to reset my brain after listening to the mind numbing repetitive nonsense that gets passed off as music - probably why many need mind altering chemicals to enjoy the noise :default_biggrin:)

Thanks..

Your right this is terrible music....But the Secrets version was kind of catchy..

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

I was 12 in 1980 so music in the 80's was my life. Most of the gig's I go to now are bands from back then. 

Same here, I only wish I'd have been able to see Motorhead live. I've just put this on to listen to as I'm still bloody isolating within the house.

Might need something more upbeat next time, but this will certainly do for the next hour or two.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Butch said:

Same here, I only wish I'd have been able to see Motorhead live. I've just put this on to listen to as I'm still bloody isolating within the house.

Might need something more upbeat next time, but this will certainly do for the next hour or two.

Brilliant band, just a shame they don't tour here like they do in the US.

• Thumbs Up 1