What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

I like Squeeze, and the 45's and under album is one of my more often played ones. Like OMD I need to be in the mood for listening and also like the way they didn't really take themselves too seriously. Early Jools Holland on keyboards as well.

This is one of my guilty pleasures while in Pattaya, sitting at Poppy Bar , or even Hooters with my earphones in, a cold beer and watching the world go by and the sun go down on Beach Rd.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, galenkia said:

Myles considers himself a guitarist first and singer second, but for me he's a brilliant singer. Immense talent.

Agreed - I was not really aware of him utill he started recording with Slash (about 2013?). After that I began following his work. btw - I think that Slash is an under appreciated guitar player.

I saw a recent video where Kennedy looked a little run down. I hope my worst thoughts are not true and he was just suffering from a little road fatigue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChiFlyer said:

Agreed - I was not really aware of him utill he started recording with Slash (about 2013?). After that I began following his work. btw - I think that Slash is an under appreciated guitar player.

I saw a recent video where Kennedy looked a little run down. I hope my worst thoughts are not true and he was just suffering from a little road fatigue.

Loved him since he was in Alter Bridge, great band.

Very bittersweet for me. Feeling a bit melancholy at the moment.

I've 2 brothers and a sister, have fallen out with all of them now, but for my 21st birthday in '91 my eldest brother turned up on my doorstep with a spanking Renault Alpine GTA V6 Turbo in pearl white and 22 miles on the clock, full insurance for a week courtesy of Renault UK and £300 Cards worth of fuel - "enjoy" were his words as he chucked me the keys, along with my other brother who had 2 tickets to Robert Palmer live at Wembley along with a small packet of what I thought was flour and the phone number of a young lady who came from the Caribbean along with a 2 night stay at the Hilton.

Mt sister fave me a neck tie.

They were both "yuppies" back then, and for all their faults. it was a really good birthday.

Old and vague but RP opened with this. RP parodying himself.

Edited by Butch
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Butch said:

Very bittersweet for me. Feeling a bit melancholy at the moment.

I've 2 brothers and a sister, have fallen out with all of them now, but for my 21st birthday in '91 my eldest brother turned up on my doorstep with a spanking Renault Alpine GTA V6 Turbo in pearl white and 22 miles on the clock, full insurance for a week courtesy of Renault UK and £300 Cards worth of fuel - "enjoy" were his words as he chucked me the keys, along with my other brother who had 2 tickets to Robert Palmer live at Wembley along with a small packet of what I thought was flour and the phone number of a young lady who came from the Caribbean along with a 2 night stay at the Hilton.

Mt sister fave me a neck tie.

They were both "yuppies" back then, and for all their faults. it was a really good birthday.

Old and vague but RP opened with this. RP parodying himself.

How was the flour ? :default_party-smiley-048:

• Haha 1

On 7/25/2022 at 9:32 PM, Butch said:

I like Squeeze, and the 45's and under album is one of my more often played ones. Like OMD I need to be in the mood for listening and also like the way they didn't really take themselves too seriously. Early Jools Holland on keyboards as well.

This is one of my guilty pleasures while in Pattaya, sitting at Poppy Bar , or even Hooters with my earphones in, a cold beer and watching the world go by and the sun go down on Beach Rd.

^^^^ Great album.