What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

An old Saxon album.Saw them live at Hammersmith Odeon when they toured the Denim And Leather album two years later in 1982.Loudest band i ever heard,was deaf as fuck for about 4 days after,Gigs are no where near as loud these days as they used to be.

On 10/10/2018 at 11:06 PM, Thinkingallowed said:

Had an odd conversation with a mate last weekend. He was a bit miffed I'd not replied to a text inviting me to join in on a weekend away seeing on the Friday night a Neil Diamond tribute act followed by a Michael Bublé one on the Saturday. I honestly thought it was a crap joke but turns out he's serious.

Michael f@€k!n Bublé? I wouldn't cross the street to see the real one.

An old mate of mine who I lived near when I was a kid runs a FB page for the 80s and is completely obsessed by it, listening to all the music constantly (even wearing fancy dress and looks a right tit) 

He took the needle when I said he needed to get a grip cut me off Facebook too like a baby...

No disrespect , we all love a bit of the old stuff, but not constantly and going to festivals full of old farts trying to re-live what they once had.

I wouldn't mind he wasn't even one of the lads back in the day.

Some weird people about

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, galenkia said:

An old Saxon album.Saw them live at Hammersmith Odeon when they toured the Denim And Leather album two years later in 1982.Loudest band i ever heard,was deaf as fuck for about 4 days after,Gigs are no where near as loud these days as they used to be.

Had that album.

'We got a 747 coming down in the night' 

19 minutes ago, roomark said:

An old mate of mine who I lived near when I was a kid runs a FB page for the 80s and is completely obsessed by it, listening to all the music constantly (even wearing fancy dress and looks a right tit) 

He took the needle when I said he needed to get a grip cut me off Facebook too like a baby...

No disrespect , we all love a bit of the old stuff, but not constantly and going to festivals full of old farts trying to re-live what they once had.

I wouldn't mind he wasn't even one of the lads back in the day.

Some weird people about

You mean my haircut's not fashionable?

limal-wyr.jpg

• Haha 2