Map and Reviews of Gentlemen Clubs and Misc BJ/ST Places

forcebwithu

I'd expect the best and easiest way to get to these further afield venues is using BOLT. From what I recall, there's seldom MC Taxis waiting outside or nearly places like Rioja or Kinnaree (unless things have changed, been a few years since my last visit to one).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, KWA said:

I wasn't sure whether to put this here as a soon to be new addition, or create a "Where am I" thread as it's in an interesting location.  Any guesses?

mirror club.jpg

Mirror Bar used to be the last bar on the open bar beer area on Beach Road .. but my guess the new owner of MILK has changed the name ??

Difficult to guess with no external clues in the pic.

13 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Mirror Bar used to be the last bar on the open bar beer area on Beach Road .. but my guess the new owner of MILK has changed the name ??

Difficult to guess with no external clues in the pic.

Yes, coincidentally I was in the Mirror Bar at the weekend, possibly for the first time, but no obvious link to this place.  Not Milk related either.

On 11/28/2023 at 11:46 AM, KWA said:

I wasn't sure whether to put this here as a soon to be new addition, or create a "Where am I" thread as it's in an interesting location.  Any guesses?

mirror club.jpg

I know where it is. "if you're heading up Pattaya Klang towards Sukhumvit you need to make a left the first one you can just passed Big C extra not sure what the name of that Soi is then it's about 250 m on your left maybe a little closer or a little further" 😉

7 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I know where it is. "if you're heading up Pattaya Klang towards Sukhumvit you need to make a left the first one you can just passed Big C extra not sure what the name of that Soi is then it's about 250 m on your left maybe a little closer or a little further" 😉

Yes, Soi Paniad Chang is its Sunday name but mostly called Soi Yume.  Just after this club and before the Woraburi Hotel there's a big plot getting developed with space for 200 stalls and what's looking like a swimming pool!

• Great Info 3

• 2 weeks later...

I was disappointed to find the ladies in my favorite GC covered up and the upstairs rooms not open for business last night. One of the ladies told me it was because of the increased police presence around town. It would be interesting to hear from others if they've seen the same at other GC's.

Hopefully the dog and pony show by officials is over quickly and things will get back to normal again.

Chonburi Governor Leads Inspection of Pattaya Entertainment District for Nightlife Safety Measure

• Thumbs Up 5

I heard of a recently reopened Gentleman's Club called Whisper Lounge located in Rungland village area near the Shell gas station, I believe. Does anyone know of it or been there

May have been reviewed here before but my search couldn't find.  

Update after posting

Just watched a review on Buzzin Pattaya done over a year ago. Looked OK. One to visit for sure in January. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

I heard of a recently reopened Gentleman's Club called Whisper Lounge located in Rungland village area near the Shell gas station, I believe. Does anyone know of it or been there

May have been reviewed here before but my search couldn't find.  

Update after posting

Just watched a review on Buzzin Pattaya done over a year ago. Looked OK. One to visit for sure in January. 

It didn't survive, even after the promotion given in that video! 

I think it was a bit out of the way, and no reason to go there. Then the old spiral situation of no customers so no girls. 

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Bazle said:

It didn't survive, even after the promotion given in that video! 

I think it was a bit out of the way, and no reason to go there. Then the old spiral situation of no customers so no girls. 

It's a short ride on a bike though, turn right onto 3rd Rd from Lengkee for  about half a mile then left to toward Shell garage and it's at the top of the Soi opposite, by the looks of it . Just googled it and looked on the map.

I shall do a quick review of my experience, leaving out any sordid details, should they occur 😄

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

It's a short ride on a bike though, turn right onto 3rd Rd from Lengkee for  about half a mile then left to toward Shell garage and it's at the top of the Soi opposite,

😄

... but not everyone is happy about drinking and driving! 

Whisper Lounge is on the map below. It's been several years since I've been in there, but I remember as being an ok place. Nothing special, and like most bars hit or miss with the quality of the ladies. I also recall the owner has another GC in Jomtien, so if it's the same owner he moves the ladies around based on demand.

List of Pattaya gentlemen clubs and misc BJ/ST places currently included on the above map. There is also a separate tab that has a history of the updates to the map.

If you know of new/renamed or closed bars, let me know so I can update the maps. If you can provide the GPS location and a pic, even better.

• Great Info 1

I stopped in at Mirror Club last night. Nice selection of ladies. The ladies I sat with said most in there used to work at gogo's.

Mixers are 70 and beers are 80. The LD's were only 130, but that deal is only good until the end of the month.

I'm of the mind customer drink prices are inline with what I think are fair. LD's at 130 is on the low side, but the flip side to that is I was more generous buying them for the three ladies that sat with me. At a higher price point I probably would have only had one lady entertaining me.

Hope they are successful, but as you noted, the location is a bit remote.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, KWA said:

This place now appears to have an on-site GC.

https://safaririvieraresort.com/

image.png

From their FB page they advertised an opening party on 22 January, but no other posts about the party and then another one stating they'll open soon again. It'll be interesting to see what demographic they're aiming for. The GC customer base or the nightclub, look at me crowd.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1532570653733014/user/61555779983833/

image.jpeg

• Like 2