Map and Reviews of Gentlemen Clubs and Misc BJ/ST Places

forcebwithu

On 5/25/2023 at 4:51 PM, forcebwithu said:

New sign for Manuya, at the closed Club 4 location. No online presence that I could find, so no idea when they hoped to open.

image.jpeg

I wonder if the sign maker got the spelling wrong, as it sounds like "manure", it could be a shit bar to visit !!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The location that used to be Club 4 opened a couple of days ago as Manuya

image.jpeg

List of Pattaya gentlemen clubs and misc BJ/ST places currently included on the above map. There is also a separate tab that has a history of the updates to the map.

If you know of new/renamed or closed bars, let me know so I can update the maps. If you can provide the GPS location and a pic, even better.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Saw mentioned on another forum a new GC called Venom opened on Soi 5 Pratamnak. It's above Cobra Lounge, which is a bit different from other GC's, but a great idea for a bar to use the space above the bar for a different type venue.

Could find no social media or website for the GC, but found the pics below on Bullet Group's FB page.

Now added to the GC map.

370001408_158663193937811_5424149647551068010_n.jpg

367427353_158663353937795_1305870569977733074_n.jpg

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, KWA said:

Read of a new GC above Fire Bar on Soi 6 named Fired Up IIRC.  Not been down there myself recently.

9 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

Lot of info on our sister forum m8...certain times, buying tickets..to

complicated for me.....

Here's the flyer for the party. It's a good idea if a closed door, private party is your thing. If they ever decide to open on a regular basis as a GC I'd be tempted to add them to the map.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bazle said:

I hope the necessary steps have been taken to ensure there isn't a visit by the BIB. 

Normally one gets advance notice of when its your turn as long as one is up to date with contributions.

I always used to smile when I inspected the previous days "safe log"  and ran down the list of petty cash payment entries "laundry, lemons, coffee, police, Tequila (2), kitchen." 🤣

Edited by Jambo

43 minutes ago, Bazle said:

Do you not think that larger contributions would be required for this venture?

I really could not say but it is logical that the more extreme that goes on inside the higher the donation.

We had no nudity and nobody who visited with their wife, say, would ever be embarrassed. So our contribution to the "fund" was very modest.

On the other hand when its your turn its your turn whatever the contribution. We all know entertainment venues in this Town who found that out the hard way. 

Edited by Jambo
  • Great Info 2

Stopped in at Malibu last night. Nice line up of ladies. Friendly vibe. The one that brought me my drink was particularly friendly. She worked her charm and about 20 minutes later we headed up to the room. Nice rooms with a decent shower down the hall. 150B LD's and the top comes off (none of that 4 or 5 tequila BS for an article of clothing to disappear). Beer was 80B and the room 350B. Lady was happy with 1000B for room gymnastics.

IMHO, GC's have been and still are the best value in Pattaya.

• Great Info 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/24/2023 at 1:26 PM, forcebwithu said:

The location that used to be Club 4 opened a couple of days ago as Manuya

On 8/26/2023 at 4:25 PM, Lirchenfeld said:

I think that is a terrible name. It reminds me of manure.

The only meaning that I get from it is "Manyua" is Isaan Kmen for "Not want" but that idea just raises more questions of WHY???

12 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Of the Jomtiem clubs which are recommended? Asking for a friend...

( I am really ... the friend I am with wants to pop over to Jomtiem one night and I have very limited knowledge of the area 😜

thanks in advance 

Passion, Kinnaree and Catflaps get good reviews. I'd also recommend Camel Toe, which is  bit farther afield, but close to the Jomtien area.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1