Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

4 hours ago, Siam Addict said:

I'm confused!

Frogland is in Walking Street and Diana Estates is on Soi Buakhao.

How loud is the music?

On 7/31/2023 at 10:10 PM, SteveBC said:

What is the volume of the music, hopefully not as loud as their bar at the back of Treetown ???

Not half as confused as i am 🤣 by god this weed is good :default_party-smiley-048:

• Haha 5

On 8/6/2023 at 9:45 PM, Blue Streak said:

Ivy open again.......Walking Street.......

20230806_001543.jpg

Frogland busy, but toooo noisy in there for me.........

20230806_001553.jpg

Agree, back in April when we were there, the DJ playing in the back had the music way too loud. 

IMG_3729.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Agree, back in April when we were there, the DJ playing in the back had the music way too loud. 

IMG_3729.JPG

If that is the Frog joint on W.S. I used to often start out there, almost every night.

I'd sit in the front row by the street and watch the circus. Also it was kind of a semi recon.

After two bottles of Chang head down to BBDolls and get blasted. 

Sure would be great to have those nights back.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Made In Thailand v2 getting close to completion.
P8150026.jpg

The businesses on the left in the picture below have been emptied. Wonder if next they'll tear them down to make way for a back entrance to MIT v2 from Tree Town.
P8150027.jpg

You have to wonder sometimes....

They tear down a bar area with years of history and character. Then put up a bunch of sterile stalls that look like the toilets at a football stadium.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Blue Streak said:

The old Kitchen restaurant by Bay View hotel on Sai 2 is now.......nearly opposite Skaw Beach.....

Band included....

20230814_011433.jpg

+

That'll liven up that area. I once pulled a girl out of a restaraunt near there, after a good meal.  I think it was Skaew Beach.

I love live bands. I hope they book some good ones. Should be interesting to check out.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 8/2/2023 at 11:17 PM, Blue Streak said:

On the bread run this morning.......bottom of Soi 21........new bar coming along.....

20230802_090418.jpg

20230802_090439.jpg

And the Mercure Hotel or part of it on Soi 15 is now..........Heeton Concept Hotel 

Jillaroo bar now open, maybe 2 days now....

IMG_20230818_205135.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/20/2023 at 9:21 PM, Blue Streak said:

If any of you remember little Paul in Babydoll's while Soi 7

was a meeter and greeter, he was the manager then and is now

installed as manager of the (red) Windmill which is the original

one, pop in and say hello.........

No more Russ?

• Surprised 1

On 8/20/2023 at 4:13 AM, Siam Addict said:

I always enjoyed this bar area, picked up some nice girls over the years.

But it looks so lacking of character, it's just like a market area.

Theres no variety, all the bars appear to be the same.

Hopefully when the bars start setting up it will look better.

I hope it doesn't go the way that Drinking Street went..

When it first opened, each bar had its own character defined by the music it played. There were 2 that I particularly enjoyed. One was what us English would call "Country and Western" music and the other was  70's and 80s music.... And of course loads of others liked them too... leaving the other bars pretty much empty ..

So to make things "equal" they provided a centralized music system that really f***d things up so that nobody went.. they then tried to "rescue" the area by playing music for the Indian crowd...

Here's hoping for the best ..not for investors but for customers ..(You'd think this would go hand in hand but hey, TIT, as Trink would say)

8 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Also if you see David ask him if I'm still banned please

Your m8 was meant to ask on your behave about 2 weeks ago, told me to leave

it to him...Will see what I can do..with 2 places doing the same stuff I only go one side or the other.....

Catch up soon m8.....

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I hope it doesn't go the way that Drinking Street went..

When it first opened, each bar had its own character defined by the music it played. There were 2 that I particularly enjoyed. One was what us English would call "Country and Western" music and the other was  70's and 80s music.... And of course loads of others liked them too... leaving the other bars pretty much empty ..

So to make things "equal" they provided a centralized music system that really f***d things up so that nobody went.. they then tried to "rescue" the area by playing music for the Indian crowd...

Here's hoping for the best ..not for investors but for customers ..(You'd think this would go hand in hand but hey, TIT, as Trink would say)

I remember the bars that were behind Retox? on Soi Buahkou, there is a Tesco's there now had one sound system for all the bars. I don't know who picked the music but it was terrible.

But on the other side I was in Tree Town last year and I was listening to a band across  the street that were quite good when all of a sudden a band in the bar next to where I was sitting started playing. I was stuck in the middle and it just became an unbearable noise.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2