Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

23 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Sounds like the perfect place....

Myth....: an unfounded or false notion

What?

When a bar girl says I am a Sexy Man....That is no Myth..

I know she is 100% correct......62 years of sexiness, here.....

Edited by fforest
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, fforest said:

Myth....: an unfounded or false notion

What?

When a bar girl says I am a Sexy Man....That is no Myth..

I know she is 100% correct......62 years of sexiness, here.....

You da man !   555555555555555555    !!!!

1 hour ago, Bazle said:

I think some of the GCs are where we old timers would prefer to be e.g. Heaven Above. 

Never been a big fan of the GC environment, although I have spent a fair bit of time in many of them over the years.

My preference was always the gogos where the hotter girls for my taste were.

Things change, the girls change and we get older and change I guess.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

Never been a big fan of the GC environment, although I have spent a fair bit of time in many of them over the years.

Plenty of hot girls around at Pin Up , XS and others on my last trip  ... from what I've read elsewhere they are still good 

I thought LK Metro was disappointing last time over ..

but looking forward to exploring around on my next sojourn  😜

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Yes, but the hotter gogo girls are now not affordable (at least, not to me) and aren't interested in elderly Caucasians. 

Heaven Above has some pretty girls and a good atmosphere.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Plenty of hot girls around at Pin Up , XS and others on my last trip  ... from what I've read elsewhere they are still good 

I thought LK Metro was disappointing last time over ..

but looking forward to exploring around on my next sojourn  😜

Sounds like many of those girls have priced themselves out of the market. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

But I am not in the demographic they seek, and they are not in my price bracket! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bazle said:

Yes, but the hotter gogo girls are now not affordable (at least, not to me) and aren't interested in elderly Caucasians. 

Heaven Above has some pretty girls and a good atmosphere.

I have no experience of the new GC's in Boomerang, think it was 555 from memory that I last went into.

May take a look at HA and the others on my next trip.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

If that were true then all of those GoGos would be full of girls at closing time  🤷‍♂️

To be fair, I have no experience of now, but the last time I was in Pin up very late it was stuffed full of girls. LOL

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

If that were true then all of those GoGos would be full of girls at closing time  🤷‍♂️

I agree. But it is not the Caucasians who are keeping them busy, it is the E. Asian market. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Yes as I've got older I have definitely changed.

Being a daytime drinker if in the mood I'm just happy to get my dick sucked and then continue drinking. The little princess doesn't even have to be that pretty (a bonus if she is).

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, boydeste said:

The thing is a few years back there were hundreds of hot girls to be found all over Pattaya. Most gogos would have so many that apart from the super stars of the place, prices stayed stable and reasonable. Now it looks like there are only two or three with hot ones left in Pattaya by comparison, so you have a concentration of high prices. 

There is a massive shortage of girls in general and many places are struggling to attract the ones that are there. 

Pattaya still has a lot to offer, but I can't see it ever getting back to the number of bars/gogos stuffed full of girls as it has been over the years.

A shame, but the reality of what has happened.

Time will tell as it always does methinks.

I remember the days when beer bars had loads of hot girls who just were not interested in working in the GGB's, sadly that is no longer the case imo.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hate to be the village idiot here, but on my many trips to Patts when on tour, I always liked "Angelwitch" for some reason. I liked the show and the bar fines that went with me, seemed to enjoy it too. 

Is Angelwitch long gone too? I was there in April, but the missus only wanted to venture into Baccara for a drink.

24 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Hate to be the village idiot here, but on my many trips to Patts when on tour, I always liked "Angelwitch" for some reason. I liked the show and the bar fines that went with me, seemed to enjoy it too. 

Is Angelwitch long gone too? I was there in April, but the missus only wanted to venture into Baccara for a drink.

Angelwich not long gone but gone in Pattaya..

The show was very very good....

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1