Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

3 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

With current 2 week shut down, I this doesn't mean more permanent closures. 

With the current covid surge, I hope that it is not extended for the sake of those bars who are already treading water. 

Cant see them opening at the end of this week,that ll be the 2 weeks up ? 

9 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

With current 2 week shut down, I hope this doesn't mean more permanent closures. 

With the current covid surge, I hope that it is not extended for the sake of those bars who are already treading water. 

if they stick to the current closure and are open again 1st of May then most that were open will reopen I would guess. If as I think they extend till June 1st the current closure there will no doubt be some more permanent closures.

hoping I am wrong.........................................

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Painter said:

Having not been in town for over a year I'm struggling to picture it in my mind, but yes,  I have been told it's on the right when heading north, before the bends at r-con

This is a picture of the place just after they closed up shop end of June last year.
P6300130.jpg

And just around the corner is its sister bar that closed at the same time. Both bars adjoin the hotel and you can walk from one bar to the other via a hallway past the hotel reception desk.
P6300123.jpg

I would also add Striderman would be a welcome addition to this board. Hope at some point he makes his way over here.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Isn't all indoor eating banned now from May 1st ???? ....only takeaways....

yes - the cynic in me says they have done this so they do not have to pay for 'closed businesses' and start paying social payments ...

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Chappo said:

yes - the cynic in me says they have done this so they do not have to pay for 'closed businesses' and start paying social payments ...

But its only 2 weeks lockdown to flatten the curve.....LOL.....March 2020....

Edited by fforest
  • Thumbs Up 2

27 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Tims on Second road being gutted never to reopen it seems

Shithole .... last time I went in there Tam was working in there. The sisters (BM Boydeste will remember them were working in there too ex Secrets Poo and May). Rin was also ex-Secrets working in there. She was about 4ft 10ins and we both sat one night in the Bleachers when some 300lb ex-line backer from the LA Rams came in and bar fined her. We both whistled her safe journey and prayed he wouldn't suffocate her. Wow another bites the dust Tim's eh.!!!

Thanks Bitch and f**k you with a roadkill burrito !!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Tims on Second road being gutted never to reopen it seems

Suprised , I assume the family owns that block and the land the Intimate Hotel is on ., so no rents to pay ... although , it hasn't really been busy for five years or so before the pandemic ... even the brewery / pub they were building in 2019 under the hotel seemed like an ill conceived idea to me 

4 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Shithole .... last time I went in there Tam was working in there. The sisters (BM Boydeste will remember them were working in there too ex Secrets Poo and May). Rin was also ex-Secrets working in there. She was about 4ft 10ins and we both sat one night in the Bleachers when some 300lb ex-line backer from the LA Rams came in and bar fined her. We both whistled her safe journey and prayed he wouldn't suffocate her. Wow another bites the dust Tim's eh.!!!

What was the name of the mamasan , a very big , butch lesbian .... Mac ? Think she may have worked at Secrets , seemed like she was always trying to poach staff , I took Mim there once for a night cap after BFing her from Secrets and they tried to charge me LDs prices for her ... 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

What was the name of the mamasan , a very big , butch lesbian .... Mac ? Think she may have worked at Secrets , seemed like she was always trying to poach staff , I took Mim there once for a night cap after BFing her from Secrets and they tried to charge me LDs prices for her ... 

Yes, mama Mac, she lived with one of the service staff at Secrets.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Yes Mac she was a Secrets Mamasan but we downgraded her to a service girl and she left to go to Tims 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Mim left Secrets and went to work for Mac at Tims.

I did the reverse, I took Mim back to Secrets for one of Larry's birthday parties. I did't get charged for LD's, but it would have been cheaper as she was drinking Long Island Ice Teas. :default_1087:

Edited by boydeste
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Very fond memories of those pair. Lovely girls. 😜

Edited by boydeste