Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

12 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

Past this tonight returning from W/S.... Soi Skaw Beach  by Treetown to Soi Buakhao.....Signs at the

Buakhao end the same, maybe like Soi 6 and no chairs in the street for a day............lol.....

IMG_20230203_012609.jpg

Getting ready for Valentine's Day I think ...

345214FD-52FF-4490-98F8-3D13399FC30F.jpeg

• Like 2

Some of you will remember R-Con Plaza at the corner of Buakhao and Soi Made in Thailand when the beer bars fronted onto Buakhao.  The front ones were replaced by Kasikorn Bank and Tesco many, many years ago.  You can see the passageway between them that took you to the remaining bars in the rear that could also be accessed from Soi MiT. (Pic from Streetview).

Capture.JPG

Kasikorn shut it's doors a while back and recently became Bottoms Up Bar and work is ongoing now and beer bars will soon appear from behind the screen to face Soi Buakhao again.  My first regular bar in Pattaya was Duncan's which had moved there from the Cowshed where Treetown is now.

rcon 01.jpg

rcon 02.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, KWA said:

Some of you will remember R-Con Plaza at the corner of Buakhao and Soi Made in Thailand when the beer bars fronted onto Buakhao.  The front ones were replaced by Kasikorn Bank and Tesco many, many years ago.  You can see the passageway between them that took you to the remaining bars in the rear that could also be accessed from Soi MiT. (Pic from Streetview).

Capture.JPG

Kasikorn shut it's doors a while back and recently became Bottoms Up Bar and work is ongoing now and beer bars will soon appear from behind the screen to face Soi Buakhao again.  My first regular bar in Pattaya was Duncan's which had moved there from the Cowshed where Treetown is now.

rcon 01.jpg

rcon 02.jpg

My first regular bar in Pattaya was Duncan's which had moved there from the Cowshed where Treetown is now.

Lady A, was a brilliant boss for many years........Duncan was her Canadian husband?

Edited by Blue Streak

17 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

My first regular bar in Pattaya was Duncan's which had moved there from the Cowshed where Treetown is now.

Lady A, was a brilliant boss for many years........Duncan was her Canadian husband?

She had a lovely pair for sure 🙂.  I seem to recall the husband was French, but maybe French-Canadian?

Did you ever go to Bobby's which was next, or next but one from Duncan's but also fronted onto Buakhao?  When he saw the end coming he opened Bobby's 2 in a unit across the road?

1 hour ago, KWA said:

She had a lovely pair for sure 🙂.  I seem to recall the husband was French, but maybe French-Canadian?

Did you ever go to Bobby's which was next, or next but one from Duncan's but also fronted onto Buakhao?  When he saw the end coming he opened Bobby's 2 in a unit across the road?

A shrewd investment by Duncan...lol....Don't remember too much about Duncan, I remember they

sold to a tall Frenchman and his Thai partner...

Remember Bobby , could blow hot and cold though.........but generally acknowledge you....

55 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

Whilst passing through Tree Town tonight someone told me there's a sign

on 2 nd Rd by where the old M.I.T. was saying new beer bars coming soon...

Visited tree town Tuesday and was surprised to see an agogo in the mix. Very average ladies,  but there non the less. 

6 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

Tesco Lotus Express now looks like this from Soi Buakhao......

IMG_20230210_205128.jpg

If I remember right these bars were mostly empty and renting out for rock-bottom rates before covid....

That Tesco had to be one of the crappiest convenience stores....They had a lousy selection of just about everything.....It will not be missed......

• Thumbs Up 1