Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

On 11/12/2022 at 12:47 PM, forcebwithu said:

Rumor had it Warehouse closed due to lack of a fire escape in the back. While that's true, and I'd hate to be caught on the upper floors seeing how far I'd have to jump to escape a fire, there doesn't appear to be any construction activity to indicate they're working on adding a fire escape.
PB120003.JPG

Must be hard for the clubs with 02:00 closing...

I was shocked how busy Soi Baukhao was a 02:00 , loads of people looking for food , transport or late night options 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Seems a lot of new nightclubs opening post-pandemic. The changing face of Pattaya.

I still prefer the occasional spontaneous encounters I sometimes come across from time to time. Whether it be out for a stroll, doing some shopping, getting on a baht bus or even coming down the elevator in a tall hotel/condo. 

You see something that instantly gets the juices flowing, you become focused and the brain kicks into gear (can I pull this off ?, what should I say without being offensive, but getting my point across, etc. etc....). Usually you only have seconds to evaluate and put a plan into motion. Then you wait for that ideal moment and make the move (initial contact, trying to do without humiliating yourself or looking like a complete looser). 

The combination of everything adds the "excitement" factor to a new level. Usually you end up with a LINE number and seldom follow through. But every once in a while you find yourself somewhere 15 minutes later banging the brains out of some hottie for peanuts. Can be tons of fun and those types of encounters are rarely forgotten. IMO, this is the bottom line beauty of Pattaya.... that being your chances of this type of thing are greater than probably any other place on the planet.

Going to an expensive, dark sometimes loud/crowded go go can at times be a lot of fun. But, typically more for the having a good time with some buddies as opposed to paying with your left arm just to walk one of out the door. 

• Like 5
  • Great Info 1

58 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Then you wait for that ideal moment and make the move (initial contact, trying to do without humiliating yourself or looking like a complete looser). 

But every once in a while you find yourself somewhere 15 minutes later banging the brains out of some hottie for peanuts. Can be tons of fun

Ahh... the old 'Where you go" after smiling and saying hello etc....😋

• Haha 1

'You see something that instantly gets the juices flowing, you become focused and the brain kicks into gear (can I pull this off ?, what should I say without being offensive, 

I liked this thought, but be careful. Happened to me...... and she is still with me ten years later

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

I still prefer the occasional spontaneous encounters I sometimes come across from time to time. Whether it be out for a stroll, doing some shopping, getting on a baht bus or even coming down the elevator in a tall hotel/condo. 

You see something that instantly gets the juices flowing, you become focused and the brain kicks into gear (can I pull this off ?, what should I say without being offensive, but getting my point across, etc. etc....). Usually you only have seconds to evaluate and put a plan into motion. Then you wait for that ideal moment and make the move (initial contact, trying to do without humiliating yourself or looking like a complete looser). 

The combination of everything adds the "excitement" factor to a new level. Usually you end up with a LINE number and seldom follow through. But every once in a while you find yourself somewhere 15 minutes later banging the brains out of some hottie for peanuts. Can be tons of fun and those types of encounters are rarely forgotten. IMO, this is the bottom line beauty of Pattaya.... that being your chances of this type of thing are greater than probably any other place on the planet.

Going to an expensive, dark sometimes loud/crowded go go can at times be a lot of fun. But, typically more for the having a good time with some buddies as opposed to paying with your left arm just to walk one of out the door. 

My Condo has loads premium grade party girls, who I ride with in the elevators,who wear the finest in Pattaya slutwear...I see them going home after  a long night of, being naughty...

I should really grab one of them some time.....It would be like shooting fish in a barrel...

4 hours ago, fforest said:

My Condo has loads premium grade party girls, who I ride with in the elevators,who wear the finest in Pattaya slutwear...I see them going home after  a long night of, being naughty...

I should really grab one of them some time.....It would be like shooting fish in a barrel...

Nothing like it buddy. You'll have a ragging boner when you get off the elevator.

On 11/21/2022 at 11:17 AM, fforest said:

You may think that, but quite often the girls don't play on their own doorstep!

• Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1