Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

The building next to the 747 now has a name. Club K which I'm guessing with be a night club.
PB030003.JPG

Assuming this is the main entrance, it's a bit odd as there's only what looks like a service door. Instead the customers upon entering hang a left and will have to proceed around the building's corner to get to the actual entrance.
PB030004.JPG

The white protective covering is over what looks like two way mirror glass.
PB030005.JPG

PB030006.JPG

PB030007.JPG

PB030010.JPG

PB030011.JPG

PB030013.JPG

Maybe someone with knowledge of fire codes can comment, but it seems to me there doesn't appear to be large enough, nor numerous enough doors for customers to use in case of an emergency. Besides the above doors, the only other doors are the two in the back.
PB030014.JPG

And another two on the north facing side.
PB030015.JPG

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 10/30/2022 at 8:16 PM, coxyhog said:

I have been married for many years but still stray occasionally.

About 6 weeks ago in Soi 6 for an ST with an absolute stunner,400b fo the room(upstairs) & 1200b for the girl.

I did buy her a drink but can't remember how much it was but I do remember getting change from 2k fo the lot.

I also gave her 100b tip as she was also an excellent player of the pink oboe.

I suppose 2k is ok. i take it there was no BF because you went upstairs. Is there an equivalent of Thermae, Bangkok in Pattaya? I've certainly been in there for a couple of quick cheap drinks and an optic nerve. I've seen some real stunners in there and you are definitely spoiled for choice, although I havent tried the take away personally, but sure looked finger lickin' good though.

5 minutes ago, hugh cow said:

I suppose 2k is ok. i take it there was no BF because you went upstairs. Is there an equivalent of Thermae, Bangkok in Pattaya? I've certainly been in there for a couple of quick cheap drinks and an optic nerve. I've seen some real stunners in there and you are definitely spoiled for choice, although I havent tried the take away personally, but sure looked finger lickin' good though.

Some bars are 300 bht and i think a few 500 for room upstairs,last month when visiting click and saigon bar the room,2 drinks and girl bill was 1500 bht,that was routine first boom of the day early afternoon.

Dont know of something similiar as thermae apart from the usual dance clubs in walking street.

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Painter said:

New expat shop on Buckhou, where the bar of the same name was. Saves changing signage I suppose...

Shleves oked weren't exactly heaving when I went in, but it's early days

20221107_111052.jpg

I believe changing name is quite expensive to do!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/7/2022 at 11:02 PM, boydeste said:

Got a craving for something different from Thai food, walked past a Burger King and thought, perfect. 

Now got to wIt 6 mins whilst it is cooked.

Last time I was in Bkk for I think 3 nights.... back a few months ago. Stayed at the Landmark because my usual place wasn't "up to snuff" yet. 

Walking that stretch of Suk at night was interesting. Saw quite a lot of riff raff, Nigerian types. Didn't feel very comfortable at all.

I think it had more to do with my state of mind at the time.

On 11/9/2022 at 5:15 PM, Glasseye said:

Last time I was in Bkk for I think 3 nights.... back a few months ago. Stayed at the Landmark because my usual place wasn't "up to snuff" yet. 

Walking that stretch of Suk at night was interesting. Saw quite a lot of riff raff, Nigerian types. Didn't feel very comfortable at all.

I think it had more to do with my state of mind at the time.

I walk this stretch at all times of the day, last night it was 4am, apart from a lady boy saying he wanted to f**k my ass, nothing really to worry about. Lol

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I walk this stretch at all times of the day, last night it was 4am, apart from a lady boy saying he wanted to f**k my ass, nothing really to worry about. Lol

I've never felt uncomfortable on this street either - I used to love it back in the old days when  the little sidewalk bars were going until all hours....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 10/5/2022 at 6:25 AM, coxyhog said:

Spent most of last night in Korandos playing pool & talking to some very pretty girls.

They have a lot of decent lookers for a beer bar & last night I found out why.

Talking to one of the gaffers he said they've been recruiting for a new GC which is opening later this month,so expect less girls in Korandos anytime soon.

I'll have to ask them where the new GC is,he did tell me but I was a bit pissed at the time.

Could this be the new K place in Treetown?

Rumor had it Warehouse closed due to lack of a fire escape in the back. While that's true, and I'd hate to be caught on the upper floors seeing how far I'd have to jump to escape a fire, there doesn't appear to be any construction activity to indicate they're working on adding a fire escape.
PB120003.JPG

Across from Mayfairs on Buakhao a new bar is replacing what used to be Findig. Happy about that as I was kind of worried there weren't enough bars already.
PB120004.JPG

Same with weed shops. Can never have too many, right. New one on Soi Honey. Do like their clever names.
PB120007.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1