Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

Not a bar/restaurant etc but I thought it worth mentioning that some 711s are opening/re-opening now.  A new one on Beach Rod near Royal Garden according to The Pattaya News, and re-opened ones on Soi Yume and Soi Arunotai.

Always a good sign IMO.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

30 minutes ago, KWA said:

Not a bar/restaurant etc but I thought it worth mentioning that some 711s are opening/re-opening now.  A new one on Beach Rod near Royal Garden according to The Pattaya News, and re-opened ones on Soi Yume and Soi Arunotai.

Always a good sign IMO.

Courtesy of a "gentleman" in fluorescent shorts 

1665736476743.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fforest said:

Here is a question, if you a choice of receiving 5,000 baht or any of these girls what would you choose...

https://www.facebook.com/PinUpPattaya/

I think I would be 5000 baht richer....

the place is constantly packed for a reason ... it also has the cheapest GoGo mixed drinks I have found ..   the downsides for me are , it's too busy sometimes , so getting a decent seat can be difficult and I found it pretty smoky 

I'll take the girls  😍

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

I'll stick to soi6,massage shops and beer bars,so I'd be 5000 better off too.

Tit enhancements,tattoed to the eyeballs on some anorexia looking girls just dont do it for me,guess i should check it out for myself just in case.

Should have quoted se there not myself 😅,if sometimes hard to find a seat and smoky,id be out as quick as i stepped in.

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Tit enhancements,tattoed to the eyeballs on some anorexia looking girls just dont do it for me,guess i should check it out for myself just in case.

Should have quoted se there not myself 😅,if sometimes hard to find a seat and smoky,id be out as quick as i stepped in.

There are certainly those types there and I'm not a fan of the plastic look either , but there are still a much higher proportion of attractive, cute girls than any other GG at present imho 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to my local bar Murphy's Darkside on Soi Khao Noi? I heard it got sold awhile ago but would like to know if it is still going.

Looking at FB they're still open and looks like another place selling weed. Hope they restrict the smoking to the outside area as I can't see how smelling weed burning while eating would be conducive to the long time survival of a restaurant.
https://www.facebook.com/murphysirishpubpattaya

311905342_541507194644825_3650227285151239938_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to my local bar Murphy's Darkside on Soi Khao Noi? I heard it got sold awhile ago but would like to know if it is still going.

It was open in early August but was quiet. They seemed to be doing some work around an empty pool. The drink was still good though.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Looking at FB they're still open and looks like another place selling weed. Hope they restrict the smoking to the outside area as I can't see how smelling weed burning while eating would be conducive to the long time survival of a restaurant.
https://www.facebook.com/murphysirishpubpattaya

311905342_541507194644825_3650227285151239938_n.jpg

4 hours ago, Horizondave said:

It was open in early August but was quiet. They seemed to be doing some work around an empty pool. The drink was still good though.

Thanks for the updates. Not really interested in being in a place where dope is on offer.

• Thumbs Up 3

Managed to stumble upon another bar with crazy drink prices. Latest is Candy Club next to Tree Town.

Beer prices at 90B are inline with what other bars in the area with live music are charging. Where I got stung was on my drink of choice, SangSom soda. I thought Boss Corner Bar was steep at 65B, but Candy Club has taken it to a whole new level with a charge of 120B.

Couldn't believe it when I looked at the receipt. Called the service lady over to ask if it was one of those pay for 2 upfront "deals", but no that's the price for one. Told her she should pass on to her boss the price was just crazy and not to expect many customers, including me to return if they stick to that price.

PA210002.JPG

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 1