Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

On 8/18/2022 at 5:57 AM, fforest said:

What......Your tired of Hotel California, and Smoke on the water?

That's just awful......What kind of farang are you.....lol.........O yea I forgot Bob Seger....Yawn............I can relate....

Don't you be talking bad about Seger now. I bet his song most played is "Old Time Rock and Roll", ain't it? Maybe if these DJs played some deeper cuts from the classic rock catalogue they play by the same artists, the music might not sound so tiring and repetitive.

For Seger, playing "Her Strut" would be a nice change. The Eagles, "Life in the Fast Lane", likewise.

And Deep Purple? Easy, play "Hush".

On 8/27/2022 at 10:04 AM, Bazle said:

I'm reading on another forum that Peppermint in Walking Street has reopened. Sadly, the report says the girls are division 3.

Was in there last week. Girls ok, but the sound system is definitely the loudest I have ever heard inside a gogo or. right club before. Ear splitting loud!!!

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

Was in there last week. Girls ok, but the sound system is definitely the loudest I have ever heard inside a gogo or. right club before. Ear splitting loud!!!

cant take thenoise any more, actually use ear plugs onthe rare times I am forced to visit 

3 hours ago, tommy dee said:

cant take thenoise any more, actually use ear plugs onthe rare times I am forced to visit 

I'm there with you Mr. Dee, in fact i've never been into 'music' played that loud, i'd rather walk past then resort to ear plugs....

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

Popped in here last night, reopened about a week ago, there's girls in white that

you could see on the Pattaya beach, there's girls in blue that you would see on most Spanish

beaches and then there is a very mixed bunch in black lingerie....Tiger beer in a reasonable glass size

(95 Baht)which was well chilled.... Good air-con..good service, mixture of males and females ( if you 

are still allowed to use those words..lol..) and didn't see any of our friends from the Indian subcontinent....

Obviously nothing like it was when it was upstairs but a fair place to chill for a bit........(IMHO).....Peppermint......

IMG_20220827_234218.jpg

Noticed this place locked up again ''Su Casa''...Soi Diamond .....closed a few weeks ago reopened again with

working air con, draught beer had gone from 95 to 129... a few Russian looking girls....

IMG_20220827_233920.jpg

Transphobe ... keep up !!! Its men, women and non-binary LGBTQIA+ non TERFs ..... whatever any of that crap means.

Went in to one of them Russian (NOT) type bars few weeks ago ....dodgy place Galaxy ???  all Uzbeks, Kazakhs and 'Stans. Hard as nails had a San Miguel Lite and made my excuses ....... Sterling doing well !!!

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Transphobe ... keep up !!! Its men, women and non-binary LGBTQIA+ non TERFs ..... whatever any of that crap means.

Went in to one of them Russian (NOT) type bars few weeks ago ....dodgy place Galaxy ???  all Uzbeks, Kazakhs and 'Stans. Hard as nails had a San Miguel Lite and made my excuses ....... Sterling doing well !!!

Galaxy upstairs above Soi Diamond?

How much were the beers?

On 8/27/2022 at 10:04 AM, Bazle said:

I'm reading on another forum that Peppermint in Walking Street has reopened. Sadly, the report says the girls are division 3.

The original Peppermint was a real proper Walking Street aGoGo and always part of my nightly tour on a trip.

Topless girls with big knockers serving behind the wee bar tucked round to the left as you entered. Girls in the showers at the far end and a large stage rammed with dancing pussy.

I remember particularly one dancer with a gorgeous body but it was covered with tats. I would have loved to have b/fined her but I found all those tats too scary!

I went in one night and b/fined one of the topless bar staff. Unfortunately I was pissed when I went in and my recollection was that it was not a great success. :default_cry:

• Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

I went in one night and b/fined one of the topless bar staff. Unfortunately I was pissed when I went in and my recollection was that it was not a great success. :default_cry:

I'm sure that many have done much the same before in some bar or other, i'm certainly guilty of it on a number of occasions. .....

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/29/2022 at 7:33 AM, Sherlock said:

Galaxy upstairs above Soi Diamond?

How much were the beers?

That's the one gloomy place and upstairs right on Walking Street. I went in just after they opened ....watched gangs of Indians about to get fleeced. Hustlers outside were bringing up 5 at a time ....... hatchet faced stony hard women .... beer wasn't shocking price but I think the hustle is in the lady drinks scams ..... 

• Great Info 1

28 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

.... beer wasn't shocking price but I think the hustle is in the lady drinks scams ..... 

I went to a Russian" gogo on WS a few years ago. The hustle (probably just one of them) was the women trying to sell "private" dances, which were far from private. They took place on stage, but right in front of you. The women didn't even remove all their clothing. 

Management weren't pleased if you held a drink for more than half an hour without re-ordering. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, SteveBC said:

I'm sure that many have done much the same before in some bar or other, i'm certainly guilty of it on a number of occasions. .....

Oh, I have certainly been guilty of that at different times but when I was on trips I promised myself that if I was definitely intending to b/fine then I would not get pissed earlier in the evening. Fat chance of always keeping to that promise. 🤣

The point about b/fining the topless girls who worked behind the small bar in Peppermint was that they were deemed to be "Premium" b/fines and they charged extra. I think I was too pissed to raise my hat let alone anything else! 😄

43 minutes ago, fforest said:

This looks about right....Not a single person there...

It was 0918 in the morning.  I did take the shot to ensure as far as possible that any diners were hidden behind pillars.  It was quiet, I agree but not deserted.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

That's ridiculous just to.take the girl from the bar. Maybe because they are short on staff ?

I was in there last week. Definitely not a shortage of staff, they have loads and loads of girls, many of which are really hot.

I was quoted 2k for a barfine by the mamasan, this was around 11 pm. 

• Like 1
  • Great Info 3

33 minutes ago, Britboy said:

I was in there last week. Definitely not a shortage of staff, they have loads and loads of girls, many of which are really hot.

I was quoted 2k for a barfine by the mamasan, this was around 11 pm. 

Many gogos pre covid had a 2k barfine, the girl will probably want another 5k on top.

Nothing seems to have changed. 

• Thumbs Up 1