Thai Vloggers

Aqualung

5 hours ago, Butch said:

The consensus is that Trevor accepted donations into his personal bank account and never gave then money to the charity, He has refused to offer any evidence supporting his claims

Now surely to clear his name providing evidence is no real problem, his failure to do so is giving rise to justifiable accusations imo.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

17 hours ago, tommy dee said:

this town has been screwed so many times by fake charity claims that anyone raising money ether has to provide totally transparent accounting for all to see or should be avoided lke the plague.

during covid we were scared, or I was, to raise money,  and it was onyl after we found an easy way to make it totally transparent that I did it.  so the millions we did raise all were shown to be going t buy food for the poor, and accounts published all the time

I have no time for people who fake funding and fake passing the money on,  this town has had more of its fair share of scammers.  and no one should donate unless they can see fully where all of their money, no fees, is going

IMHO Trevor has fallen off his horse and only stays afoot due to gullible people,  he had every chance to show hs accounting, as have others in the near past 

^^^^ Cheers on this. 

I am now writing him off. He's toast.

Fool

• Like 2

On 10/14/2023 at 7:49 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

Anyone looking at ''Vlogging a dead horse'' ? He certainly is controversial to put it mildly.

He`s Brilliant - I love watching him - He`s different from the Rest - Very entertaining..He is a Lovable Plonker.  Always GOING IN.

8 hours ago, Stillearly said:

This just popped up on my feed today , a new house and costs ( actually from 11 months ago ) .. looks great but seems expensive for Thailand 🤷‍♂️ 

Was going to post this last week after I watched.....Great house, nice guy, but I sincerely hope he is rolling in it $$$$$$.....for someone to say they grew up on welfare and spend 22M THB that, to my knowledge, he can kiss goodbye at any time, does not sound like a great investment.

Will watch some of his other vlogs to find out more

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Was going to post this last week after I watched.....Great house, nice guy, but I sincerely hope he is rolling in it $$$$$$.....for someone to say they grew up on welfare and spend 22M THB that, to my knowledge, he can kiss goodbye at any time, does not sound like a great investment.

There aren't any recent ones unfortunately, although he is still doing the expeditions he mentioned 

3 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

There aren't any recent ones unfortunately, although he is still doing the expeditions he mentioned 

The thing that made me lean towards him NOT having huge dosh to spare is when he said you can't go into debt building, every stage only gets done as/after you pay

Anyway good on him for bringing MOM into his 7,000 SF mansion. she looks happy

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I’m assuming that the land on which the house is built was purchased in his wife’s name. 
I actually like the house and the fact that he’s not gone into debt when building it, but has cut his cloth to suit his budget. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Far from being an investment it is a liability. smart money invests in assets and reduces liabilities to a bare minimum. Anyone who has exposed themselves to debt at arguably the worst possible time in years for borrowing needs to have a word with themselves..

By making himself or someone else in his name liable, especially if it transferable debt ,  he's F'd up.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just watched a NDtvi vlog. seems he's taking a break from YT for a while. His new Soi 7 Bar has opened, and he reports about how well the others have done this year thus far. It's in the old Rosie Ogrady's Restaurant which has been divided into 2 and the bar next door is called "Lupa" (I think).

Zombies looks like, well, a kind of Halloween themed bar outside of Halloween and as such doesn't do it for me. The green neon might play havoc with my eyes after a while as well.

He's also now referring to his businesses as the "A7 Group".

I won't post a link to his channel, I won't support vloggers unless I have to ,even ones that I think are OK, like Nick is.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...