Jokes to raise a smile? (Threads Merged)

ArtyGraph

I told my wife I would be home by midnight as I was having a few drinks with the lads “I promise”.
Well the hours passed and the beer flowed far too easily and around 2.30am a bit the worse for wear, I headed home.
I just got in the door and the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, I realised my wife would probably wake up so I cuckooed another 9 times.
I was quite proud of myself coming up with such a quick witted solution, to avoid a yelling at. Even when totally smashed I was able to calculate 3 + 9 = 12 cuckoos for midnight.
The next morning my wife asked what time I got in? I said with an Angelic look “midnight”. She looked ok with that answer, I thought phew, success, no yelling, missed that bullet.
Then she said “ I think we need a new cuckoo clock”. I asked why and she said “well, last night our clock cuckooed 3 times, then said ‘oh shit’, cuckooed another 4 times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another3 times, giggled, cuckooed another 4 times tripped over the coffee table and farted”.
  • Haha 6

I was sat on the bus the other day next to an old lady.
She said “do you have any pets”?

I said “yes, I have a goldfish” she asked me “any hobbies” I said “yes, he likes swimming”. 😉

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

I took a lady friend out for a drink at a bar last week. As she was sitting down, I asked her if she would like me to push in her stool .

She replied "let's have a few drinks first and see how it goes"

Brilliant!