Jokes to raise a smile? (Threads Merged)

ArtyGraph

18 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Guy texts his wife “ Sweetheart, can you please tell me what IDK stands for, once and for all”? 

She quickly responds “I don’t know”

To which he answers……..

WTF? Nobody fucking knows! 

That reminds me of this scene from Taxi:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, forqalso said:

That reminds me of this scene from Taxi:

That’s funny. My first year of high school, well junior high in USA terms, my English teacher was so full of herself, and strict. Once kept half the class for detention after school, with zero talking OR reading allowed for 2 hours- was quite boring. In June I had a great final exam for her, and she intercepted me in a hallway to congratulate me & show me my grade early.  Changed my opinion of her…..

Anyway, I remember this lady who was such an “academic” saying Taxi was the best TV show ever, nothing else compared. Never watched it as I was a toddler while it aired…..maybe I’ll give it a shot 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

That’s funny. My first year of high school, well junior high in USA terms, my English teacher was so full of herself, and strict. Once kept half the class for detention after school, with zero talking OR reading allowed for 2 hours- was quite boring. In June I had a great final exam for her, and she intercepted me in a hallway to congratulate me & show me my grade early.  Changed my opinion of her…..

Anyway, I remember this lady who was such an “academic” saying Taxi was the best TV show ever, nothing else compared. Never watched it as I was a toddler while it aired…..maybe I’ll give it a shot 

Try the one where Jim is at Uni and tries his first Brownie .... For some reason I think of @galenkia when I see it..

...Excellent cameo from Tom Hanks too...

• Great Info 1