Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

8 minutes ago, rajs123 said:

Looks really good! Are avocados easily available in Thailand? Approximately how much does each one cost?

Thank you.

Never paid too much attention to them until now, so don't know if there is a season for them.

Prices depends on whether their are grown locally or imported. Imported one can be 70 or 80 Baht a piece. At my local mini Tesco a pair of local Avocados was on offer for 49 Bt.

Those I bought were imported and only 21 Bt a piece as they were already ripe. Had to eat them immediately as they started to become brown the next day.

Edited by CampariO

5 hours ago, CampariO said:

Never paid too much attention to them until now, so don't know if there is a season for them.

Prices depends on whether their are grown locally or imported. Imported one can be 70 or 80 Baht a piece. At my local mini Tesco a pair of local Avocados was on offer for 49 Bt.

Those I bought were imported and only 21 Bt a piece as they were already ripe. Had to eat them immediately as they started to become brown the next day.

I will eat just about anything. But when it comes to avocados the king is the Hass. Although I won't pay more than $1 for one of them, as the window for the ideal ripeness is very short. I don't know how many of them I have bought over the years that I don't get to in time, and they end up in the bin.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Glasseye said:

I will eat just about anything. But when it comes to avocados the king is the Hass. Although I won't pay more than $1 for one of them, as the window for the ideal ripeness is very short. I don't know how many of them I have bought over the years that I don't get to in time, and they end up in the bin.

Make Guacamole very easy to make and freezes great

• Like 1