Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

46 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Baked a fresh fruit coffee cake yesterday. Easy & healthy.

Cranberry orange muffin mix + fresh peaches, blueberries, Thompson grapes.
Topped with Flaxseed, small amount of brown sugar & cinnamon.

The Benefits of Flaxseedhttps://www.webmd.com/diet/features/benefits-of-flaxseed#1

20210903_125523-2.jpg

20210903_125805-3.jpg

20210903_135114-2.jpg

20210904_091843-2.jpg

20210904_091855-2.jpg

That looks lovely. Never heard of something like that. 

I think covid has inspired many new cooks out there. Some were in the closet me thinks, some perhaps just didn't know they had it in them.

Do you have a link for the tasty looking treat ?

On 9/4/2021 at 10:35 AM, Glasseye said:

I think covid has inspired many new cooks out there. Some were in the closet me thinks, some perhaps just didn't know they had it in them.

Do you have a link for the tasty looking treat ?

I worked in restaurants on & off for several decades back in my youth (in all positions). Now I just throw things together...quick & dirty.

No recipe. Just Krustez Cranberry Orange Muffin Mix (about $2.50) + fruit & added topping (as described). You can use any fruit...tossed with maple syrup prior to adding to the batter. Grease pan with budda...(ps: add a little cannabis oil ...good for relaxing & sleep).

mini-Capture.JPG

Edited by lazarus

27 minutes ago, lazarus said:

I worked in restaurants on & off for several decades back in my youth (in all positions). Now I just throw things together...quick & dirty.

No recipe. Just Krustez Cranberry Orange Muffin Mix (about $2.50) + fruit & added topping (as described). You can use any fruit...tossed with a little maple syrup prior to adding to the batter. Grease the pan with a little budda...add a little cannabis oil if so desired...good for relaxing & sleep.

mini-Capture.JPG

👍   Cheers !

Krusteaz......   Like Krusty The Clown.

Krusty The Clown Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave

48 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Inspired by Boydeste's wonderful looking ribeye steak I went shopping this morning to our local real Scottish butcher and treated myself.

Used my new "airfryer" for a change and well pleased with the result.

IMG_20210904_190118.jpg

Looks good. I would need a bit of gravy or sauce to go with it.

14 hours ago, Jambo said:

Inspired by Boydeste's wonderful looking ribeye steak I went shopping this morning to our local real Scottish butcher and treated myself.

Used my new "airfryer" for a change and well pleased with the result.

IMG_20210904_190118.jpg

That looks bloody epic Jambo. Steak, potatoes and Mushrooms my favourite. What air fryer are you using?. I'm on the lookout for a decent one.