Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

2 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Spag bol for dinner today with a banana and chocolate pancake for a snack tonight from the street cart.

20211218_144554.jpg

20211218_184655.jpg

Love those banana pancakes, used to have them all the time. They still about 40b or something?, can't remember being it's so long ago I was there. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Lunch today is toasted Italian focaccia bread filled with vegan Mexicana cheese and ham, tomato, cucumber, onion, mushrooms,hot English mustard.

Served with a mixed salad and roasted vegetables and couscous.

Was pretty cheap to make as the salad and couscous were both reduced to half price.

Tasted really good.

IMG_20211218_120406.jpg

That looks superb 👌 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Beef Shawarma platter from a local chain here in Montreal

Tried turmeric tea this week, with cinnamon and ginger. Seems to work well, especially with another 36 hour fast. 296 lbs, officially the lightest I’ve been in exactly 10 years, now I just have to keep it going. I think I’m doing the right thing having many cheat days and just living normally, as long as I set a new record every month I’m moving in the right direction. Ultimate goal is 90 KG, but one step at a time

0DF02B6B-E3C8-404B-AD62-6FCA6F1B86E8.jpeg

D9890137-577D-4DC1-8272-FE537384DD31.jpeg

By f**k you have a heavy shadow !!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Fish and chip shops pretty much close on a Sunday around here (well apart from the crappy kebab shop ones that are jack of all trades)

I guess I shouldn’t be too shocked, but you’re saying some guys that do shawarma also do F&C in same shop? 

Damn is nothing sacred? 

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Fish and chip shops pretty much close on a Sunday around here (well apart from the crappy kebab shop ones that are jack of all trades)

This one is reasonably traditional but in a touristy area so will serve a few small items I wouldn't dream of ordering. 

Am lucky to have it, would touch one of those jack of all trades shops.

28 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I guess I shouldn’t be too shocked, but you’re saying some guys that do shawarma also do F&C in same shop? 

Damn is nothing sacred? 

Some do kebabs, Pizzas, currys, fish and chips etc in the same shop. They mostly aren’t that good as they are trying to do everything rather than be good at 1 or 2 things.

Edited by Sangsom
  • Great Info 2

On 12/17/2021 at 2:57 PM, galenkia said:

Had a half day holiday from work this afternoon so finished at 10.00am. Stopped by Waitrose on the way home and got this for lunch.

Vegan Quorn stir fried with mixed vegetables, Jasmine rice, plenty of American BBQ spices, cayenne pepper and coconut and lemon grass sauce.

IMG_20211217_125526.jpg

That looks really tasty mate

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1