Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

17 hours ago, richy65 said:

Pizza from Otto, Soi 8

IMG_2440.jpeg

Looks good.

The best pizza joint I have found in Bangkok is called Vesuvio. It is located on the first Soi 8 side soi when walking from Suk. 

It is directly across from my usual place I hang when in BKK, ON 8 Hotel. I have crammed down many pies from that place over the years.

Last time I stayed there a new massage joint had just opened next to it. I opened up my wallet and bought a couple of the lovely sisters who worked there a round or two of beers. It was a very good time..... until later when I got a serious case of heartburn from eating that whole fcuking pie.

• Great Info 1

24 minutes ago, Toy Boy said:

Christmas dinner at Chez Toy Boy. It was only me and the GF and the dog this year, the young neighbours were going to come but they decided they had a better offer elsewhere. A shame as it was very good and there was far more than we could eat.

This is the Butterball turkey crown I bought in Friendship after it had been warmed up in the oven for 90 minutes. Hassle-free and excellent, perfectly cooked.

Xmas lucnh 2023 3.jpg

My dinner, I think the Yorkshires were trying to sail away on teh sea of gravy, lol.

Xmas lunch 2023 2.jpg

The GF enjoying herself, she loves a cooked dinner, I've been making them for her for years. That's my glass of Breton Fils she's holding, she was on the Baileys.

Xmas lunch 2023.jpg

And, at the end, the pooch was out of luck, no leftovers. Though there was still about 70% of the breast left in the kitchen so I cut some up for her and she wolfed that down.

Not much left.jpg

Afterwards we took a Bolt cab down to the bars at Rompho in Jomtien and had a few drinks down there, so all in all a very pleasant Christmas Day indeed.

Rompho bars.jpg

It will be Boxing Day dinner this evening, the same thing but just warming up the meat and veggies and gravy from yesterday, I always do lots of extra to make an easy second dinner. I'll have to cook some more peas as they all went, and make the Yorkshires fresh too, but that's about all the work involved.

Is your real name Wavy Gravy ?

image.png

14 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Looks good.

The best pizza joint I have found in Bangkok is called Vesuvio. It is located on the first Soi 8 side soi when walking from Suk. 

It is directly across from my usual place I hang when in BKK, ON 8 Hotel. I have crammed down many pies from that place over the years.

Last time I stayed there a new massage joint had just opened next to it. I opened up my wallet and bought a couple of the lovely sisters who worked there a round or two of beers. It was a very good time..... until later when I got a serious case of heartburn from eating that whole fcuking pie.

Yes, I know Vesuvio well, go there regularly when I’m in Bangkok. I think their pizzas are a level above Otto. The massage shop is Bamboo, never tried it but often see some good looking girls outside.

1 hour ago, Toy Boy said:

Christmas dinner at Chez Toy Boy. It was only me and the GF and the dog this year, the young neighbours were going to come but they decided they had a better offer elsewhere. A shame as it was very good and there was far more than we could eat.

This is the Butterball turkey crown I bought in Friendship after it had been warmed up in the oven for 90 minutes. Hassle-free and excellent, perfectly cooked.

Xmas lucnh 2023 3.jpg

My dinner, I think the Yorkshires were trying to sail away on teh sea of gravy, lol.

Xmas lunch 2023 2.jpg

The GF enjoying herself, she loves a cooked dinner, I've been making them for her for years. That's my glass of Breton Fils she's holding, she was on the Baileys.

Xmas lunch 2023.jpg

And, at the end, the pooch was out of luck, no leftovers. Though there was still about 70% of the breast left in the kitchen so I cut some up for her and she wolfed that down.

Not much left.jpg

Afterwards we took a Bolt cab down to the bars at Rompho in Jomtien and had a few drinks down there, so all in all a very pleasant Christmas Day indeed.

Rompho bars.jpg

It will be Boxing Day dinner this evening, the same thing but just warming up the meat and veggies and gravy from yesterday, I always do lots of extra to make an easy second dinner. I'll have to cook some more peas as they all went, and make the Yorkshires fresh too, but that's about all the work involved.

That does look really good.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Pizza Mario, grab delivery into the pool hall last night. 

Pretty decent. 

20231226_230640.jpg

Did you eat the whole thing ?    lol

Just looking at that beauty gives me heartburn. But Dog only knows.... there are things in life that you sometimes must enjoy. Even if it can potentially lead to significant misery later. 

55555555555 !

Thanks. You reminded me I have to restock on my Prilosac (Miracid). If not I would have suffered all night tonight. 

• Thumbs Up 2