Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

25 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Domino’s is just the best pizza.

Vegans don’t get a vote in this fight……

You getting non-stop emails for 50% across the pond too? I joined the club before COVID, I noticed they cut the Monday discount to 40% recently, maybe they’re trying to get customers back? I use them maybe 3 times a year, usually on those Mondays

BTW fellow BM, I am learning the hard way…..Do NOT LET FROZEN PIZZAS SIT AROUND, AT ALL! I noticed this in the last year, some are worse than others, but Friday was no more than an hour,  huge line-up to pay, another 15 getting my hot dog, 10- minute drive home, then another 20-25 warming up the stove to 450F….Then after all that I probably left it 90 seconds too long, to compensate for the dough crumpling on one side. LET IT SIT IN THE COLD UNTIL YOU SLIDE IT IN THE OVEN !!!

Edible, as you can see, but spoiled a pricey pie….they were $20/2 at Costco, which for frozen is a lot. Oh well next one will be perfect….

IMG_0675.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 3

28 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

American breakfast will have to do to early for thai food ,it's not a Scottish one 😜, Where's the syrup pancakes surely not a true American breaky without them.1000042219.jpg

1000042218.jpg

1000042217.jpg

lol

Never once have I seen a weiner like that on any brekkie I have ever had back in the good ol U.S.A.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, maipenrai said:

Finally got around to trying the barbecued crocodile they are always flogging in front of Central Festival - usually the stand is so mobbed by Russkies that you can't get near it but late last night saw a respite so I thought I'd give it a try - at 200b for the small sample you see here it isn't cheap, and frankly it just reminded me of pork with a somewhat coarser texture so I don't think I'll repeat the experience at that price: 

rsz_crocodile_2.jpg

I had crocodile pizza in Siam Reap around 10 years ago. I had a similar opinion, bit like chewy pork. Think it was about 7$.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, KWA said:

First couple of dinners back in Scotland .  Pie, chips and beans then mince and tatties.

pie chips and beans 01.jpg

mince and tatties 03.jpg

I'm usually off to the chippy for jumbo haddock and chips for my first Scottish meal,can't beat good mince n tatties tho,with loads o brown sauce.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I thought I'd try something a little bit different for breakfast yesterday morning on Soi Nana so I ordered eggs benedict, and I should have known better; why is it in Thailand that if you order this dish, or an omelet, that is all you get? No hash browns, or toast, or just anything else to fill the plate a little. This small plateful, and I wish I had placed something in  the photo for scale, cost me 220b and the muffins are only about 3" in diameter and the ham just a thin slice. I told the waitress when I left "big guy like me pays big money for this small food and goes away hungry."

rsz_eggs_benny.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3