Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Must admit I was always fairly snobby last decade or so when it came to steak, Ribeye or NY Strip 99% of the time. This was a cheaper cut Mum picked up, just did it in the pan with butter, nothing wrong with this to fill the old belly

IMG_0641.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 6

12 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Pork loin on a bed of mash in Monsoon soi 8. This never disappoints. 

20240224_194703.jpg

A few years back enjoyed their breakfast buffet. One of the best I've ever had anywhere.

I'm not sure if they are back to doing it.

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

Pork loin on a bed of mash in Monsoon soi 8. This never disappoints. 

20240224_194703.jpg

I bloody love grilled asparagus, and that looks great. Monsoon Soi 8 Bkk you say?. Might be worth popping in there next time I'm in BKK.

9 hours ago, Butch said:

I bloody love grilled asparagus, and that looks great. Monsoon Soi 8 Bkk you say?. Might be worth popping in there next time I'm in BKK.

The food in there isn't cheap, but it is consistently good.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, Butch said:

Great place. Many other good ones in the vicinity, and a few decent food carts as well.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Pork burger,fried cabbage,glass noodle pork salad,rice.

At very good restaurant pak nam pran,great value

20240224_202310.jpg

20240224_202204.jpg

20240224_202201.jpg

20240224_202156.jpg

20240224_192438.jpg

Love that restaurant. Preferred their original beach front location but managed to find their new location in September. Still good quality with ample portions and great price.

I always go for the seafood in black bean sauce, became one of my favourite meals in Hua Hin.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Love that restaurant. Preferred their original beach front location but managed to find their new location in September. Still good quality with ample portions and great price.

I always go for the seafood in black bean sauce, became one of my favourite meals in Hua Hin.

Loved the beachside location,think one reason we don't visit as much is the muozzles! 

• Thumbs Up 1