Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Yesterday as I entered into the produce section of my regular market (Rimping, Kad Farang Village) a young lad (lass) store worker approached me with some apple slice samples. I was about to shrug her (him) off until I looke down at the price, 19 bhat/apple. My eyes just about popped out of my sockets. Usually the American apples they stock are 139 baht/apple (so they have been a "no go" for me). Sometimes they have a Chinese apple that goes for 39 baht that I will do once in a while.

So, I grab 3 of them and went on my way.

Today I whipped up a grilled ham & cheese sanni, cut up a couple of those apples, threw in a banana and a nice glass of mater juice.

apples.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

2 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

I noticed the spelling mistake in hajibahn but just left it as gajibahn,few of us used to call each other..."aright gaji" same as aright pal,mate,geezer,dude,lad ect.😅

hahahaha

I fancied a curry, so tried the Vindaloo in the Sportsman Bkk. I got caught out because the picture showed rice, so I just ordered a Naan.

It came with no rice.

Was very good though and with definitely repeat with rice next time.

20240226_170648.jpg

• Like 2
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

Usually a tank full in the Nissan last almost a month, but with my visits to the hospital to see the nephew & Mum’s multiple birthday parties, thought I’d fill up at Costco before the weekend $ hikes

Of course, if the gas tank gets filled, so does my gut….Under £3 equivalent….these days that’s a steal. Dog was excellent, pizza not so much though today

IMG_0659.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2