Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

19 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

That looks absolutely delicious.  Mind if I ask where you went to get that beautiful feed

Nice to see you back posting Thumper, please give my regards to Brian, from Gazza in Cardiff. The food was at a local restaurant called Spice Village here in Cardiff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Went to visit my mum last night and she didn't fancy cooking so she ordered a delivery from the chippy on her phone.  Pretty good going for an 86 year old I thought.

fish and chips 13.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, Binlid said:

Nice to see you back posting Thumper, please give my regards to Brian, from Gazza in Cardiff. The food was at a local restaurant called Spice Village here in Cardiff.

Thank you very much and I will definitely pass on your regards to Mr Ukguy

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

At Devonshire this morning.  Very pleased with meal and the restaurant.  Will be going back.

20240322_101740.jpg

20240322_101736.jpg

That looks great

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pork loin & pepper sauce in the Hideaway,a fantastic meal but not the best house red I've had in Thailand.

Now I'm supposed to be meeting Brian for some beer,I feel stuffed....

Going home on Tuesday & one thing that's good about the UK is decent inexpensive wine,in fact it's Easter soon & all the supermarkets have 25% off of 6 bottles or more when it's a holiday.So I'll be doing some shopping.

IMG_5634.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

22 hours ago, thumper63 said:

I should of known better. I had to eat the meat from around all the gristle. 

20240321_205145.jpg

20240321_205156.jpg

20240321_205150.jpg

20240321_205306.jpg

I don't like eating off a piece of wood I guess they think it adds to the ambiance but I want my food on a plate

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 4