Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Kaprow moo something...

Fried belly pork krapow... the motorbike restaurant on soi 15 told me what it was, but I've forgotten. Only discovered it on my last day after watching her make it for a local...

Mind you, western basil is too strong for it.

20240401_183540.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 3

15 hours ago, galenkia said:

Mozzarella pizza with added toppings.

IMG_0180.jpeg

Fucking excellent mate!

That pizza and yesterday's veggie Kiev are 2 things that I would order for their own individual merits rather than just for vegetarian reasons .... but in my case washed down with red wine ..

Thanks for enlightening me mate !!

• Thumbs Up 1

I think this place was the American BBQ and Steakhouse just down from Flame. 

The vanilla milk shake was Devine and the Cajin fries were really good. I would not order the burger again though.

20240402_145322.jpg

20240402_145325.jpg

20240402_143912.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Fucking excellent mate!

That pizza and yesterday's veggie Kiev are 2 things that I would order for their own individual merits rather than just for vegetarian reasons .... but in my case washed down with red wine ..

Thanks for enlightening me mate !!

Yeah, I added onion, tomato, mushroom, garlic and some herbs and spices to give it a bit more flavour.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Gambas al ajillo,I Googled prawns fried in olive oil & the recipe for this popped up so I cooked it.Had it before in Spain.

Spanish prawns cooked in olive oil,garlic & chili.

Lovely with a nice Rioja.

PHOTO-2024-04-02-19-04-44.jpg

I bet that was fabulous.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, boydeste said:

Dinner for 2 in Dicey Rilleys. We both had a variation of a burger and both was very good. 

20240403_155102.jpg

Lovely. I like their coleslaw also, but a small portion. Very nice place, great service and atmosphere. Every meal I have had there has been excellent.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, boydeste said:

Dinner for 2 in Dicey Rilleys. We both had a variation of a burger and both was very good. 

20240403_155102.jpg

One of the few places left in Patts where you can still use the Eatigo app for discounts 

• Thumbs Up 2