Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

Salmon fillet, on potato, spinach with asparagus. 400 baht and excellent 🙂.just right for the real feel 44 degrees day in BKK🥵

IMG_20240505_132348.jpg

That looks almost perfect ... If the skin was crispy whilst keeping the fish lightly cooked and moist then 10 out of 10 !!!

Where was it to ..???

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

That looks almost perfect ... If the skin was crispy whilst keeping the fish lightly cooked and moist then 10 out of 10 !!!

Where was it to ..???

The skin was crispy🙂. Royal Oak Sukhumvit 33/1.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

The skin was crispy🙂. Royal Oak Sukhumvit 33/1.

The Cod in Parsely sauce looks good for a light lunch (299) baht with a bottle of Prosecco (1,299) for those really fishy belches when you are shagging missionary afterwards..

Class !!!

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

The Cod in Parsely sauce looks good for a light lunch (299) baht with a bottle of Prosecco (1,299) for those really fishy belches when you are shagging missionary afterwards..

Class !!!

I always got a thrill when my lab would belch in my face after eating a pile of her own fresh shit.

• Haha 1

On 5/4/2024 at 10:11 AM, Derek Dangleberries said:

On my last trip to Ubon I bought a large tin of Quaker Oats in Makro....It remains unopened. Just too bloody hot to eat them at the moment !!!

Oats,Allbran & fruit are my everyday brekkie,even in Thailand.

• Thumbs Up 2

Halfway through but it was lovely,suspect some ringus stingus tomorrow.

The brown stuff top left of my plate is crispy fried garlic & shallots,highly recommended!

PHOTO-2024-05-05-15-03-11.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

On 11/16/2023 at 3:05 AM, Horizondave said:

No I like to think of myself as a non stalker, otherwise I may have followed your travels a bit closer. 

Just the name Sportsman conjures up my bad memory. I am not aware of Sportsman in Bangkok, where is that located.

Your caution is justified. A shirtless chav in a bucket hat, just graced the Sportsman (BKK) with his presence.

@boydeste would have choked on his Chicken fajitas 😄

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

Your caution is justified. A shirtless chav in a bucket hat, just graced the Sportsman (BKK) with his presence.

@boydeste would have choked on his Chicken fajitas 😄

555555555555555555 !

14 hours ago, boydeste said:

Didn't make it past the Kebab shop again. 

20240505_180703.jpg

Looks the guvnor. Brings back memories of my favourite combo - chicken kebab with potato  wedges with garlic sauce 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

Well done pork and apple sausages, with tenderstem broccoli and buttered potatoes.

I do like my sausages well done.... cooked in an air fryer

IMG20240504184429.jpg

I have forgotten where you are mate...Are they Manston Epicure sausages..????...They look nice and "sticky"..???

1 hour ago, AJSP said:

Looks the guvnor. Brings back memories of my favourite combo - chicken kebab with potato  wedges with garlic sauce 

I have garlic and chilli sauce on there, with mayonnaise on the wedges.

4 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I have forgotten where you are mate...Are they Manston Epicure sausages..????...They look nice and "sticky"..???

I am in Wales, they are Morrisons Pork and Apple sausages. Really tasty, but I would be happy with plain fatty pork sausages.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Well done pork and apple sausages, with tenderstem broccoli and buttered potatoes.

I do like my sausages well done.... cooked in an air fryer

IMG20240504184429.jpg

A man that knows how to cook sausages. 😃

Butcher's sausages with veg and beans. A few extras from previous nights take away. 

20240504_190321.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5