Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Lunch at the beach cantine with Miss Indo.

Starter Spring rolls for her, avocado shrimp for me

20200311_115431_copy_768x576.jpg

Main : both chicken curry (HOT for her, standard for me)

20200311_120509_copy_768x576.jpg

And a crepe suzette for me as dessert.

20200311_123650_copy_768x1024.jpg

2 glasses of red to kill the virus.

All in 400k IDR, 870 Thb  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, boydeste said:

Was a non drinking night last night so I made hotel brekkie this morning.  Whilst there is plenty to eat, I am never that hungry so fried eggs on toast with a bit of bacon is enough!

IMG_20200312_3384.jpg

I am the same way in the morning .. never hungry .... but everyday ... I force a couple of sunny side up eggs on toast every morning .... a little cheese .... well, really Beach Gal forces me to eat every morning that I am home .... she takes her time to cook for me ... so , what the hell .. I should at least eat it ....

• Like 2

6 hours ago, boydeste said:

Was a non drinking night last night so I made hotel brekkie this morning.  Whilst there is plenty to eat, I am never that hungry so fried eggs on toast with a bit of bacon is enough!

IMG_20200312_3384.jpg

I had similar for brekky today. But not being a heathen, I had tomato ketchup on it. 🤣

3 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I am the same way in the morning .. never hungry .... but everyday ... I force a couple of sunny side up eggs on toast every morning .... a little cheese .... well, really Beach Gal forces me to eat every morning that I am home .... she takes her time to cook for me ... so , what the hell .. I should at least eat it ....

Did you get my Sms message last week?