Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

2 hours ago, tko said:

Been feeling under the weather.  TW's chicken soup to the rescue.

ChickenSoup.jpg

Really I have not ever found anything better than some good chicken soup and a glass of 7UP to pull up from the brink.

Along with a hot bath, a couple Tylenol and a long nap.     :default_acute:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, coxyhog said:

There are some really good wines to be had from South America.

One of the benefits of lockdown has been that I've found places to deliver all the stuff I need/like, even down to the cigars I smoke.

I use Laithwaites for wine - they do a brilliant mixed case of Argentine Malbecs for under £100. They're great. At times they do a mixed case of Merlot's too.

9 minutes ago, Britboy said:

One of the benefits of lockdown has been that I've found places to deliver all the stuff I need/like, even down to the cigars I smoke.

I use Laithwaites for wine - they do a brilliant mixed case of Argentine Malbecs for under £100. They're great. At times they do a mixed case of Merlot's too.

Most of my wines come from laithwaites., with a few from Tescos when they have the deals on.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Most of my wines come from laithwaites., with a few from Tescos when they have the deals on.

I must admit I'm a total food snob . . .

Gotta be M & S, Waitrose or at a push Morrisons for me. Rarely get good wine deals in those places though . .  :default_drink:

2 minutes ago, Britboy said:

I must admit I'm a total food snob . . .

Gotta be M & S, Waitrose or at a push Morrisons for me. Rarely get good wine deals in those places though . .  :default_drink:

Morrisons do the wine deals, but it depends upon what price bracket you are drinking in. I got 6 bottles of a Rioja I like for 30 quid a week or so ago on a tip from a BM on here. It's normally 9 quid ish.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1