Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

I had porridge for breakfast and fruit for lunch.

Whilst in the Supermarket my mate asked if I wanted a pizza? He gave me two packets of these. On opening they are almost bite sized mini pizza with just ham and cheese on. They cooked up nice and garlic mayonnaise was the perfect addition. 

20230912_182158.jpg

20230912_182431.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

12 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Not for everybody but had grilled kippers, smashed avocado with chilli on toast. Tend to have this type of breakfast a couple of days a week.

IMG20230910103107.jpg

My old man would have kippers when I was a kid, stunk the fucking house out cooking them.

😀

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, galenkia said:

My old man would have kippers when I was a kid, stunk the fucking house out cooking them.

😀

They did stink. But they tasted good unlike that horrible stuff Tripe. My dad used to eat honeycomb tripe back in the 70s... The other types of tripe looked like a horror movie to me and God knows how folks ate the damn stuff. 

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Aqualung said:

They did stink. But they tasted good unlike that horrible stuff Tripe. My dad used to eat honeycomb tripe back in the 70s... The other types of tripe looked like a horror movie to me and God knows how folks ate the damn stuff. 

That and Braun ....  🤮

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, galenkia said:

😀

I love the smell of cooked fish, uncooked fish is another story. My wife hates me bringing fresh cod home, I usually bring haddock now as there isn't the same smell.

• Great Info 1

16 hours ago, Aqualung said:

My mum loves tripe and when we were kids we encouraged her to get it as it meant dad took us out for the day when she put it on to boil.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

I love the smell of cooked fish, uncooked fish is another story. My wife hates me bringing fresh cod home, I usually bring haddock now as there isn't the same smell.

Smoked haddock was my Mum's favourite treat. When she was poorly I'd just bung some in a saucepan of milk and simmer till flaky..

• Thumbs Up 2