Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

19 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

May I recommend carrots ...I have a fresh one everyday ... I presume tinned carrots are equally good..

And dates .. Surely they are cheaper in France than they are in Thailand !!

And bags of walnuts from Lidls ...

It's interesting because I eat nuts at home, just Don't think to pack them for my trip. I guess because I am sat on my ass for most of the week, I try not to eat extras if you like.

I used to bring fig rolls to eat in the evening,  but recently not brought those either.

Last trip my mate wanted Veg and we had a lodge with freezer facilities, so I did cook veg most days too.

There are most things in the Supermarket here, so no excuse to eat healthy really. 

Probably just being lazy on the bank.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

Last night was from a tin, beef curry and Mexican rice.

Looks like I packed a few tins of fruit too which I had forgotten about.

IMG_20230908_12609.jpg

IMG_20230908_12756.jpg

"the man from Del Monte...He say yesssss!!"

Best tinned stuff ever. Compare Del monte pineapple slices against any other main brand, and you'll soon see why. The Choice of Champions.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Our oldest's first English breakfast.  Being American she had a wtf moment.  "Beans? Tomatoes? Mushrooms?  What's that black thing?"  She ended up only eating what she was used to.

image.jpeg

Pork chop for the Mrs.

image.jpeg

Sunday roast beef for me.

image.jpeg

Not shown: little guy's burger, which he didn't eat because they have a trampoline.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

Went to visit my mum and she said rather than try to cook between rugby world cup matches on the TV we'll order from the chip shop.  She went conventional fish and chips but I went for a more local delicacy.

pizza battered.jpg

Battered, deep fried pizza.  It was lovely.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Surprised 2

11 hours ago, Butch said:

"the man from Del Monte...He say yesssss!!"

Many years ago I became very "close" to my Filipina maid in Malaysia (I know you shouldn't!) but I never knew her correct surname........

On Saturdays we'd often have some wine for lunch after which she always complained of feeling horny .. 

My answer was always "Rosita Del Monte, take your panties off and come here !!!!!"

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Many years ago I became very "close" to my Filipina maid in Malaysia (I know you shouldn't!) but I never knew her correct surname........

On Saturdays we'd often have some wine for lunch after which she always complained of feeling horny .. 

My answer was always "Rosita Del Monte, take your panties off and come here !!!!!"

I had a Filipina girl at one time, not my maid (which I have to say sounds very convenient) One thing I did like was she insisted on calling me sir, which i did think was great especially in bed. I remember well "just let me take care of that sir".

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 9/10/2023 at 2:11 PM, tko said:

Our oldest's first English breakfast.  Being American she had a wtf moment.  "Beans? Tomatoes? Mushrooms?  What's that black thing?"  She ended up only eating what she was used to.

image.jpeg

Pork chop for the Mrs.

image.jpeg

Sunday roast beef for me.

image.jpeg

Not shown: little guy's burger, which he didn't eat because they have a trampoline.

dog damn that roast looks good.   Haven't had something like that in a longggggg  time. 

I'm jealous