What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

I inherited a French press for coffee making recently. Decided to give it a try today.

Picked up a nice healthy free sample from Starbucks yesterday (Pike Place, medium blend). Enjoying it now before my morning stroll.

Cheers !

coffee.jpg

• Like 1

Water, and loads of it all day.

Three times this week I had to go to the bloody post office to get a new key for my P.O. Box and each time it was a long mid morning walk in the heat leaving me pretty f***d each time.

I'm gonna really enjoy my tripple cooked chips from Le Pub on Saturday with it being the only day I live "unhealthily" ....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Water, and loads of it all day.

Three times this week I had to go to the bloody post office to get a new key for my P.O. Box and each time it was a long mid morning walk in the heat leaving me pretty f***d each time.

I'm gonna really enjoy my tripple cooked chips from Le Pub on Saturday with it being the only day I live "unhealthily" ....

Can I suggest you put the key on a chain, this may prevent you losing it on a daily basis.

Where's my coat    :default_527:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, bob lt said:

Can I suggest you put the key on a chain, this may prevent you losing it on a daily basis.

Where's my coat    :default_527:

I posted on a different thread that the key broke off in the lock.

That was Sunday when "upstairs" is closed. They told me to come back on Monday. Monday they told me that the "key" girl wasn't in and to come back Wednesday ....they even suggested that I had to pay for a new lock and key despite the fact that the key was flimsy as f**k when they first gave it to me nearly 10 years ago!

Anyways I had a happy ending today. Key girl was in and I got a new key for free!

EDIT = Before moving back down here I lived "in the village" for several years. I also had a P.O.Box in the local town. Despite that, the "postman" still delivered my mail to the in-laws...who then opened them before passing them on to me (sometimes!) .....

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just picked up a bottle of this for £20.

Warning. Do not mix it with Fever Tree tonic, then offer a visiting Asian female a "sip". Next thing you know you'll be pouring out another 4 for her and your Mrs , and then have to do a run to Tesco to buy more.

I'm not big on flavoured Gin, I'm a Bombay Sapphire / Tanqueray Rangpur kind of guy, often on the rocks. However, this one they have got right. not too sweet, not too bitter, more mango than lime but well balanced and with a non bitter aftertaste, drinkable on ice or with regular tonic water and a very thin slice of lime.

They also do a Watermelon and Kiwi, I'm not really sold on the idea but I purchased this on a whim and might well grab a bottle for a tester.

whitley_neil_mango_and_lime.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Because of recent events here I thought fuckit and syphoned off a strawberry wine and passion fruit wine. Both tasted strong but were a bit syrupy ...So I put a splash of Hongthong in a glass, slowly added the strawberry then the passion fruit to create a "Dangleberry Sunrise"  in honour of the crap Tequila Sunrises that I used to drink in The Old Dunne Cow in Darlo in the 70s whilst picking out my horses! 

Cheers!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1