Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

40 minutes ago, Jambo said:I am curious?

Apart from not having to mix with the likes of me what do these high spending clients get for their top shelf prices in Milk? I would have thought at the very least one might expect "top shelf" pussy ready, willing and able.

Maybe the good looking ones are camera shy?

Competition from your good self 😕😄

• 2 months later...
On 2/7/2023 at 9:07 PM, Blue Streak said:

Personally 2 very very quick visits to say hello to Moullie, at 145 a bottle I didn't hang around,

seems to be a place the longer ones there investing in the stable the more that could be revealed .....

Hi mate. MILK isn’t a cheap bar. Some top ladies in there and they cost money unfortunately. It’s not a bar for everyone, I would say 95% of people won’t like it as it’s too expensive, but I’m very happy with the way it’s going. 
Lovely Moulie is at Beer Garden now. Wishing her all the best. 

• Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, misteregg said:

The line-up tonight in MILK soi Diamond 
Smoke free environment, conversation level music. 

IMG_1459.jpeg

IMG_1457.jpeg

IMG_1453.jpeg

IMG_1448.jpeg

IMG_1446.jpeg

Nice slim girls mate!

There is a chance I might be checking for myself before the year is out. Depends how quickly I get over my operation.

Better start saving up given your prices for drinks. 🤣

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Horizondave said:

I must be getting old, I will stick to Le Pub and spend my money on drinks and grub and maybe a ladies drink.lol

I would imagine that sentiment would be expressed by 99% of all forum members apart from maybe a first curiosity Milk visit and a half pint.

We visit Le Pub to see Phil. Everything else is background ambience.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tommy dee said:

the pub s ok and phil is ok too, but this lineup, really, maybe its just me but i expected to see them in a pen with rings in their noses waiting to be turned into mincemeat

I would love to have the nerve to say something like that!

Is that against the rules???

:default_071:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Horizondave said:

I concur, I do visit Le Pub when in town, although that hasn't happened for a while. Even on my next trip I will not make Pattaya, I will be based in Hua Hin. I would love to clink glasses with Phil but that will have to wait for another trip.

The age bit is possibly making my eyes a bit blinkered, because I don't see much in the bars these days that rocks my boat.  I believe I was spoiled back in the late 80s and 90s with top shelf girls both in the go gos and the beer bars. Going into a go go was just a special visit as the beer bars offered exactly what a younger punter needed. Prices also were basically capped and everybody knew what they were meant to pay.

My last trip to Pattaya left me less than enthusiastic for what was on offer. For me to go into a go go or club such as Milk, I would need to be absolutely certain that what was on show was top shelf and easily stood apart from what was on offer in a lessor setting such as a beer bar, especially with the much higher prices available today..

With due respect to all those trying to make a living, most of what I saw in the go gos last trip, would have been girls that would have difficulty getting a bar fine from a beer bar. Now, of course, there are stunners still in some of the go gos in Walking Street and LK Metro, but the quality overall has gone down and, even if I was on the prowl (not likely these days) I still believe I would be heading home most night solo.

I am on a forum in the Philippines and guys are always showing their conquests (proud to show the forum) yet I find myself thinking that I wouldn't even consider any of them for even a drink, let alone, taking them home.

I don't think it is my age, I just think that what guys see today and drool over shows the quality, of what is on offer, has gone down. Probably many of the best lookers (and best bodies) are on social media and I can see why many guys arrange a liaison via social media. Why would the best girls sweat their bootys off when they can make more money sitting at home.

This is just an opinion but comes from having entered my first Bangkok bar back in January 1987.

Good post.

Nothing ever stays the same including it would seem the size of the girls. I am certain that when I first visited Thailand back in 2002 the majority of the girls were much slimmer than they are now. Of course there are still good looking and slim girls around but are they not the exception rather than the rule?

Do you remember Secrets Shop next door to the bar?

Every time I was about to leave the shop I would look up and above the window was a set of large photo's of a number of the original dancers. All of them were stunning, not an ounce of excess weight and I would have hated to see their age on their ID cards.

I think I knew a couple of them quite well. 🤣

• Thumbs Up 3

13 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Good post.

Nothing ever stays the same including it would seem the size of the girls. I am certain that when I first visited Thailand back in 2002 the majority of the girls were much slimmer than they are now. Of course there are still good looking and slim girls around but are they not the exception rather than the rule?

Do you remember Secrets Shop next door to the bar?

Every time I was about to leave the shop I would look up and above the window was a set of large photo's of a number of the original dancers. All of them were stunning, not an ounce of excess weight and I would have hated to see their age on their ID cards.

I think I knew a couple of them quite well. 🤣

If you mean next to the Secrets Bar, then no, I don't remember. I used to go to Secrets with my ex wife (Indian girl) well before I knew anything of a forum. It was a good place, felt safe to take my wife. Not many places on Walking Street that I felt comfortable with my wife, but Secrets was one of them that I felt comfortable in. That would have been before 2009 when I sent my ex wife home for being a bad bad girl.

The line ups in most of those WS go gos was usually excellent. I think it was the Dollhouse, we went in, that used to have a lot of girls with enhancements, I used to enjoy the conversations my wife had with the dancers, comparing notes.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Horizondave said:

I believe I was spoiled back in the late 80s and 90s with top shelf girls both in the go gos and the beer bars. Going into a go go was just a special visit as the beer bars offered exactly what a younger punter needed. Prices also were basically capped and everybody knew what they were meant to pay

So very very true imo.