COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

Politics aside...why do we have anti-vaxx nuts with bullhorns in the USA? 

Marjorie Taylor Greene compares Biden vaccine push to Nazi-era 'brown shirts' weeks after apologizing for Holocaust comments

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/07/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-brown-shirts-vaccine/index.html

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Tuesday compared officials carrying out President Joe Biden's latest Covid-19 vaccination push to Nazi-era "brown shirts," just weeks after apologizing for her comments comparing Capitol Hill mask-wearing rules to the Holocaust.

Responding to remarks from Biden about mobilizing officials to reach unvaccinated individuals at their homes, Greene tweeted, "People have a choice, they don't need your medical brown shirts showing up at their door ordering vaccinations. You can't force people to be part of the human experiment."

The term "brown shirts" refers to the paramilitary group that helped facilitate Adolf Hitler's rise to power in the 1930s and '40s. The group bears no resemblance to Biden's plan for targeted outreach to unvaccinated communities in the face of rising concern about the Delta variant...

2 hours ago, lazarus said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene compares Biden vaccine push to Nazi-era 'brown shirts' weeks after apologizing for Holocaust comments

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/07/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-brown-shirts-vaccine/index.html

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Tuesday compared officials carrying out President Joe Biden's latest Covid-19 vaccination push to Nazi-era "brown shirts," just weeks after apologizing for her comments comparing Capitol Hill mask-wearing rules to the Holocaust.

Responding to remarks from Biden about mobilizing officials to reach unvaccinated individuals at their homes, Greene tweeted, "People have a choice, they don't need your medical brown shirts showing up at their door ordering vaccinations. You can't force people to be part of the human experiment."

The term "brown shirts" refers to the paramilitary group that helped facilitate Adolf Hitler's rise to power in the 1930s and '40s. The group bears no resemblance to Biden's plan for targeted outreach to unvaccinated communities in the face of rising concern about the Delta variant...

Because we are a country half full of inbreds.  :default_crazy:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

They don't have bullhorns, these are just the people the media wants to give a bullhorn to.  Trump was elected president because the media decided to give him a giant bullhorn.  The media has chosen Greene and others on the extreme (AOC) to be the 'influencers' we see every day.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Rambone said:

...these are just the people the media wants to give a bullhorn to.

Exactly.

Info-tainment.  It's all about the getting the story that attracts the eyeballs to sell as much as possible.

Yet, the stakes are very high if one contracts Covid -- the confirmed case fatality rate in the US is averaging 1.8%

. . .

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/coronavirus/

Capture.JPG

This took place on Tuesday afternoon at Taco Bell in # Pattaya......The no mask black guy would have stomped soy boy who would not shut up about the mask...

Edited by fforest

This was posted on the another forum that I'm a member of yesterday,the author is a serving British Army officer....Chap I knew, a senior defence analyst had long maintained that what he feared most wasn’t nuclear war (he had been a nuclear targeteer) or use of chemical weapons. It was biowar. Specifically because it’s so easy. A laboratory or even a dairy where yoghurt is made, a few spadefuls of farmyard dirt, a group of people with flu and some rabid dogs is all that’s needed for a successful biowar programme. All it takes is careful incubation and before you know it there are a half dozen antibiotic resistant strains of rabies-influenza (yes, it’s a real thing) or far worse.

Now we have SARS-nCovid-19 which no-one can seemingly yet tell its origin…

Very sadly he died of Covid last Christmas, which puts his warning in stark contrast really

• Like 1

On 7/4/2021 at 12:49 PM, maipenrai said:

Yep, Hugh - if I have one good habit I brought home after many years of mongering in SE Asia, it is the use of the bum gun; I have one in both of my bathrooms and am totally hooked on them. Unfortunately, every time I try extoll their virtues to my fellow Canucks, they just get sick looks on their faces and change the subject, 555....

I can understand those looks... In Queensland the water temp even in winter is not too cold but Canada? I would call that self harm!

Jeez... ya think..?

... "It's just a mess," said Dr. Mayrol Juarez, a critical care physician at the hospital. "Everybody in the hospital is doing extra shifts, calling out for other hospitals to help."

Juarez said many of his hospitalized Covid-19 patients are "shocked" that Covid-19 truly exists and that it can make people very sick and even kill them...

Capture.JPG

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/unvaccinated-hospitalized-patients-say-they-regret-not-getting-shot-n1273342?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR3k-_r6jKeXTkPng5YS6iht5HJwUbAhr5zobO60fLRGjGlxMtHX3dQlaZY

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, hugh cow said:

I can understand those looks... In Queensland the water temp even in winter is not too cold but Canada? I would call that self harm!

Actually it has nothing to do with the water temperature - if I leave my gun running long enough it will numb my bum but usually the standing water in the house pipes is more than enough to finish the job - it's just that in this society people seem to be really squeamish about discussing toilet habits...

1 hour ago, Kathmandu said:

With a little luck, delta will relieve the world of those that contract it.

Just die and go away please.

I am feeling great...But thanks for your concern....You Sir are a scholar and a gentleman...

Edited by fforest
  • Haha 1