COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

1 hour ago, roobob said:

The number of deaths for NZ of 26 is shocking for a country of that size and where they are situated and for you to say that that they have handled it good would have to be the understatement of this topic.... really the only idiot is you for making such a ridiculous statement...no.. utterly ridiculous.

The reality is it is a shocking result and NZ should hang their heads in shame at that number. Last year the NZ PM declared to the world that they had eradicated the virus...and then also declared that she did a little private "jig" to celebrate the fact. They shut down for one case...and one of their reactions is to close their vaccination centres..... maybe she did that as she has some dancing lessons to attend...555.

One thing is certain...you clearly have no idea...you are just a puppet of msm media to spruik whatever they throw up..and then run around trying to pass yourself as some expert. The only one detached from reality is you and some of your cronies.

cheers

Fucking Hell, the ignorance is outstanding, but not in the least surprising!

Wee Booby must be drunk and trying to troll again  

How bad have you got it, still!

You got a spanking, get over it ffs. You should be used to it by now, every time you come onto this thread you get another.

Has to be trolling, right? I mean, no one could be that thick as mince, could they?

PS, you makea great couple 💑

FB_IMG_1625415716270.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, roobob said:

One thing is certain...you clearly have no idea...you are just a puppet of msm media to spruik whatever they throw up..and then run around trying to pass yourself as some expert. The only one detached from reality is you and some of your cronies.

cheers

Out of extreme interest, where do you suggest that we get our news from? Where do you get your news from, apart from Twitter? How do you measure reality?  

Where do your facts and figures come from and why do you suggest that the Mainstream.Media are lying to the general public or are bias in their reporting? 

I suspect that you think that I am one of these "cronies". I go to a number of sources to get my news, especially regarding Covid 19. But not conspiracy websites or Social Media discussion platforms. 

What is it that makes you believe that you have a very different opinion to most other posters on the Covid threads and what exactly are you trying to prove? 

Perhaps if you were to make your opinions clear regarding the global handling of Covid and global impact, then that would be a, starting point

From many of your posts, it is unclear to me what you actually think and some of your sources/Memes appear to lack accuracy or stand up to scrutiny 

If you do not trust Mainstream Media then who do you trust and why? 

This thread is not helpful if it digresses into insults. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, fygjam said:

You do realise that I was using the current debacle in NSW as an example of what a single case of Covid can do if it's ignored.

Or maybe that's a bit to complex for you.

Those in NZ realised what can happen which is why they took immediate action. Didn't want the disaster which is currently happening in NSW due to the inaction of those responsible.

PS. Where do you think the initial case in NZ came from. Wouldn't be NSW would it?

It was announced yesterday the initial case in the community was a delta variant from new South Wales 

I'm no fan of Jacinda but I think shutting the place down is the right thing to do or we will get like NSW totally fubar

I recall the 26 that died most I think 19 were from a rest home/s in the initial out break 

We had another potential out break 3-4 months ago when another aussie who knew he was positive came over and stayed the weekend in Wellington going to a conference and sightseeing . 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

It was announced yesterday the initial case in the community was a delta variant from new South Wales 

I'm no fan of Jacinda but I think shutting the place down is the right thing to do or we will get like NSW totally fubar

I recall the 26 that died most I think 19 were from a rest home/s in the initial out break 

We had another potential out break 3-4 months ago when another aussie who knew he was positive came over and stayed the weekend in Wellington going to a conference and sightseeing . 

Guaranteed too much sense in your post for some.

But what would you know, you only live there ...

• Like 1

Numbers are starting to slow in San Francisco. ABC news reports that numbers could decline in 2 weeks. Sure, it's a small ray of hope, but it's a start.

Case numbers in San Francisco have fallen over 40 average daily cases in three days as hospitalizations appear to be stabilizing (according to SFDPH data). 

https://missionlocal.org/2021/08/8-13-21-tracker/

Edited by Kathmandu
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, fforest said:

So when you don't have a decent argument you turn to flippancy. Standard operating procedure. And you want the forum to believe that the vaccine is full of micro chips that magnetize your arm at the injection site. 😂 Dude, you're a special kind of stupid ffs...555

Edited by Kathmandu
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kathmandu said:

So when you don't have a decent argument you turn to flippancy. Standard operating procedure. And you want the forum to believe that the vaccine is full of micro chips that magnetize your arm at the injection site. 😂 Dude, you're a special kind of stupid ffs...555

Someone forgot to take their happy pill today.....

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Krapow said:

Fucking Hell, the ignorance is outstanding, but not in the least surprising!

Wee Booby must be drunk and trying to troll again  

How bad have you got it, still!

You got a spanking, get over it ffs. You should be used to it by now, every time you come onto this thread you get another.

Has to be trolling, right? I mean, no one could be that thick as mince, could they?

PS, you makea great couple 💑

FB_IMG_1625415716270.jpg

As usual....when you are shown to be completely wrong or another has a different opinion to you....... you immediately deflect and straight away play the poster and not the post where you trot out your little potshots and end off with your usual "troll" line. 

Spanking...what spanking...not by you at all. On this topic you have been caught time and time again for just talking utter rubbish and try to come across as some expert that you are indeed not.

There is an old saying... that you are not to old to learn...... maybe you should adopt that saying and actually learn something ...and you will not look as silly as you are now.

To your PS.... what couple???

cheers

9 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Out of extreme interest, where do you suggest that we get our news from? Where do you get your news from, apart from Twitter? How do you measure reality?  

Where do your facts and figures come from and why do you suggest that the Mainstream.Media are lying to the general public or are bias in their reporting? 

I suspect that you think that I am one of these "cronies". I go to a number of sources to get my news, especially regarding Covid 19. But not conspiracy websites or Social Media discussion platforms. 

What is it that makes you believe that you have a very different opinion to most other posters on the Covid threads and what exactly are you trying to prove? 

Perhaps if you were to make your opinions clear regarding the global handling of Covid and global impact, then that would be a, starting point

From many of your posts, it is unclear to me what you actually think and some of your sources/Memes appear to lack accuracy or stand up to scrutiny 

If you do not trust Mainstream Media then who do you trust and why? 

This thread is not helpful if it digresses into insults. 

No ...I do not think you are one of the "cronies". Yes we have different views ...in your case you will answer the post in a civil way....... not play the poster.

I agree that the thread is not helpful when it digresses into insults....especially from the ones who continually call others in near every post they make that  BMs are  fucking idiots.... mental cases....etc..etc..... just because they dare to have a different opinion when they post on the topic.

It is quite clear that I have different views on the covid thread to others and I am not trying to prove anything...all I am doing is putting my view across in a discussion but as can be seen.... we have a few who play the poster..not the post with their continual petty potshots because someone dares to express their opinion that differs to their own.  

cheers

2 hours ago, roobob said:

No ...I do not think you are one of the "cronies". Yes we have different views ...in your case you will answer the post in a civil way....... not play the poster.

I agree that the thread is not helpful when it digresses into insults....especially from the ones who continually call others in near every post they make that  BMs are  fucking idiots.... mental cases....etc..etc..... just because they dare to have a different opinion when they post on the topic.

It is quite clear that I have different views on the covid thread to others and I am not trying to prove anything...all I am doing is putting my view across in a discussion but as can be seen.... we have a few who play the poster..not the post with their continual petty potshots because someone dares to express their opinion that differs to their own.  

cheers

Just a few recent examples of someone putting across their different view and not playing the poster or taking petty potshots.

Perhaps you could point out the alternate point of view you were trying to convey in your quoted posts.

13 hours ago, roobob said:

He is talking about NZ locking down over one case.

You do realise that NZ is a country...made up of two islands...not a state....and separate to Australia. If not...I suggest you hit your google once again.

Oh another difference...NZ...is not NSW.... even though the abbreviation begins in N.

Please keep up.

cheers 

As said...you do realise that NZ is a separate country...not a State???

Now run off back to google and do some homework.

cheers

Oh dear...some mothers do have them.

fforest is talking about New Zealand... the leader's name there is Jacinda.

Please keep up.

cheers 

12 hours ago, roobob said:

Your mother is calling you...it is passed your bedtime.

goodnight.

cheers

5 hours ago, roobob said:

cheers

The problem is, that I don't know exactly what your views/opinions are. That is why I asked you some specific questions in my reply to you.

You clearly are against vaccinations but you have not stated exactly why. You appear to think that lockdown, masks and social distancing are a waist of time, but offer no alternatives in combating Covid. Which leads me to think that you do not regard  Covid as a danger to mankind and that perhaps Covid is part of some kind of worldwide conspiracy which is fueled by the MSN. 

I asked where you get your information and sources from that might influence whatever your opinions are. 

I am very much responding to your posts, but in order for me personally to understand exactly what your opinions are, then I think you need to be more specific. Perhaps if that were the case, you might get less hostile replies to your posts. 

For instance, it's not helpful to suggest that the MSN is at fault and that those who digest it are somehow  gullible without offering your own alternative news feeds and their sources, including Twitter and other Social Media platforms. 

So perhaps you can see why I asked you some specific questions which you appear to have ignored. 

• Like 4
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

😷 😷 🥺

Singapore sentences Briton to six weeks in prison for not wearing face mask

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/18/asia/singapore-briton-jailed-mask-intl-hnk/index.html

... Benjamin Glynn, 40, was found guilty on four charges over his failure to wear a mask on a train in May and at a subsequent court appearance in July, as well as causing a public nuisance and using threatening words towards public servants.

Glynn was earlier subjected to a psychiatric assessment ordered by the judge as a result of his conduct and remarks in court...

Edited by lazarus

15 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

The problem is, that I don't know exactly what your views/opinions are. That is why I asked you some specific questions in my reply to you.

You clearly are against vaccinations but you have not stated exactly why. You appear to think that lockdown, masks and social distancing are a waist of time, but offer no alternatives in combating Covid. Which leads me to think that you do not regard  Covid as a danger to mankind and that perhaps Covid is part of some kind of worldwide conspiracy which is fueled by the MSN. 

I asked where you get your information and sources from that might influence whatever your opinions are. 

I am very much responding to your posts, but in order for me personally to understand exactly what your opinions are, then I think you need to be more specific. Perhaps if that were the case, you might get less hostile replies to your posts. 

For instance, it's not helpful to suggest that the MSN is at fault and that those who digest it are somehow  gullible without offering your own alternative news feeds and their sources, including Twitter and other Social Media platforms. 

So perhaps you can see why I asked you some specific questions which you appear to have ignored. 

Well after 18 months no one's going to be changing what they think.......

The people who don't buy the story honestly could care less if others do....They would just laugh the whole thing off.....

There really is not much to it......

Edited by fforest

11 minutes ago, fforest said:

Well after 18 months no one's going to be changing what they think.......

The vast majority of people believe the news, they believe all the covid numbers, and the possibility that most of it could all be fake is incomprehensible......

The people who don't buy the story honestly could care less if others do...If they were not being pressured to do something they feel is wrong that they don't want to do....They would just laugh the whole thing off.....

There really is not much to it......

Do you believe that images of people in hospitals dying of Covid and overflowing morgues and graveyards are fake?