Snooker

coxyhog

23 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Boring ...  😜

You got to appreciate that there is an extra £100,000 for making it through to the final and then a possible half a million pounds at stake. Not to mention being World champion!

These guys are going to do what ever they need to do to get the win. Just unfortunate that neither are playing at the top of their game yet, so employing a lot of safety. I think that will change at some point.

( I was going to type LOL) :default_fun:

3 minutes ago, boydeste said:

You got to appreciate that there is an extra £100,000 for making it through to the final and then a possible half a million pounds at stake. Not to mention being World champion!

These guys are going to do what ever they need to do to get the win. Just unfortunate that neither are playing at the top of their game yet, so employing a lot of safety. I think that will change at some point.

( I was going to type LOL) :default_fun:

Selby is always like this though , said in commentary he once took over seven minutes to think about a shot ... I just don't enjoy watching him 

I'm hoping for an Allen vs Si final 👍

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

Selby is always like this though , said in commentary he once took over seven minutes to think about a shot ... I just don't enjoy watching him 

I'm hoping for an Allen vs Si final 👍

When he has his A game he is surprisingly quick, the problem is he has a B game better than most on the tour and that isn't appreciated by guys like yourself that just want to see out and out flare and flash.

I get that, but as a long time player of the game I appreciate both aspects of the game.

It would be good for the game to see a Si vs Allen final as we would have a new champion which is always good for the game.

Personally I would like to see Si win it now Ronnie is out.

19 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Just got home from the pub, great to have a few beers with a mate that I haven't drank with for over 6 months.

No idea what has happened today, looking forward to the nights play.

I think you were lucky .... 555

Hendry said " a dark cloud came over the table " 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Was Allen playing negative again? :default_biggrin:

"

Four-time world champion Mark Selby fought back to claim a 7-6 lead against Mark Allen in a gruelling World Championship semi-final.

Northern Ireland's Allen claimed a tactical opener to extend his overnight lead to 6-3. 

England's Selby took the next four in a session that was remarkably cut short by three frames because of the protracted nature of several frames. 

Three frames lasted more than 40 minutes and there were two re-racks."

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

"

Four-time world champion Mark Selby fought back to claim a 7-6 lead against Mark Allen in a gruelling World Championship semi-final.

Northern Ireland's Allen claimed a tactical opener to extend his overnight lead to 6-3. 

England's Selby took the next four in a session that was remarkably cut short by three frames because of the protracted nature of several frames. 

Three frames lasted more than 40 minutes and there were two re-racks."

About time that Allen guy started to play some entertaining snooker methinks!.

Si and Brecel was a great watch.

Watching Selby would put you back on the drink ffs, if wee Mark doesn't crack at some stage tomorrow i'll be amazed, Selby just mentally breaks you.

Si has outrageous talent for his age, but Selby will soon knock that on the head if he plays him :default_1087: