Street Photographs From Pattaya Area

john luke

On 12/11/2023 at 3:58 PM, Painter said:

20231211_105447.jpg20231211_105511.jpg

cleaning any overspill

20231211_105601.jpg

Who is more intelligent .... human or dog?

20231211_105231.jpg20231211_105322.jpg20231211_105214.jpg

I did not pick it up looking at these pics so it wasn't until I saw it on Fabulous 103 that I realised they had effectively blocked the path around the coconut trees. I see the Mayor told the contractor to both widen the path and shrink the areas around the coconut trees by the end of this week. Are they going to extend the path further onto the road or the beach? Maybe just remove some of those pesky Coconut trees. At least it stops the motorbikes riding on the path. TIT.

• Thumbs Up 2

23 hours ago, Painter said:

Beach road from soi 2 to 9 is being invaded...

I came down Soi 9 this morning and they're way south of there now.

I also noticed what looked like a second stage going up approx. opposite Hard Rock (I think that's it on your 2nd and 3rd pics) to add to the one at Klang.  Why 2 stages so close together?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, KWA said:

I came down Soi 9 this morning and they're way south of there now.

I also noticed what looked like a second stage going up approx. opposite Hard Rock (I think that's it on your 2nd and 3rd pics) to add to the one at Klang.  Why 2 stages so close together?

Yup, the big stage construction pics were roughly opposite Hard Rock. Noticed this morning more work at the bottom of kland, so who knows what's happening! 

So far the tents aren't occupied, so are causing little delay when walking. Further north, where they become double rows, I can see being bottle neck city next week

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blue Streak said:

Pattaya Klang one way?.

According to that first sign, yes.

The 2nd sign seems too say that 2nd road was running from tai to klang, but then you couldn't head north, so does this mean you could go from nui to klang (ie in the wrong direction), and where the traffic meets at klang everyone has to head inland?

My mind boggles at the thought of it...

• Haha 2

Walking along the beach was uncomfortable this morning due to all the sand on the pavings. I was just thinking it needed cleaning, when....

20240102_085441.jpg

Had to retreat quite quickly at one stage...

20240102_085514.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1