Things you love today.

Krapow

Posted (edited)

Just by chance today I got in line at the market behind a stunning blonde Brit lass.

She was wearing this faded denim cut off bib overall outfit. Slight ass cheek showing, no bra (I snuck a quick side view). Also wearing a cute hat (I am a huge sucker for girls wearing hats. They can put me into complete melt mode).

As she was picking up her bag after the tally she looked up me. The smile and look in her eye was instant hard on. We could have fcuked right there.

Somewhat frustrating, but nothing like getting tunderstruck at the checkout.

Edited by Glasseye
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I like girls dressed as Charlie Chaplin (with a fake 'tache!!)

If they walk like Charlie probably means they have thrush

or worse.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

If they walk like John Wayne, they've probably got herpes

If they talk like John Wayne, they've probably got more than herpes.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Waking up to a lovely mild sunny day.

I really do get a lift when the weather is nice, not to mention being able to get outside to do jobs. 

This week I have managed to cut my grass which was over a foot long and strim all of the edges.

I also stripped out my pond filter, cleaned all of the foams and fitted a new Ultraviolet lamp.

The water is full of algea right now which surprised me given the cold temperatures. The UV should sort that out over the next few weeks.

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, fygjam said:

If they talk like John Wayne, they've probably got more than herpes.

I had a few days of walking like John Wayne a few years ago whilst in Pattaya.

I went commando and whilst mounting my motorbike, I sat straight on my scrotum.  Very painful experience it was too. 

After that,  I made sure that the boys were kept safety in the barracks at all times. 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

It's 14:30 .... 😜555

I had a bit of a late one, down the pub, then home with a couple of bottles of wine watching the snooker, the Bee Keeper, then the new Top Gun.

Not sure what time I eventually went to bed, but slept late. Lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

I had a few days of walking like John Wayne a few years ago whilst in Pattaya.

I went commando and whilst mounting my motorbike boyfriend, I sat straight on my scrotum.  Very painful enjoyable experience it was too. 

After that,  I made sure that I visited the boys were kept safety in the barracks at all times. 

awful punctuation mate. cleaned it up a bit.

Things I like today.

Football. Especially ITFC.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

Waking up to a lovely mild sunny day.

I really do get a lift when the weather is nice, not to mention being able to get outside to do jobs. 

This week I have managed to cut my grass which was over a foot long and strim all of the edges.

I also stripped out my pond filter, cleaned all of the foams and fitted a new Ultraviolet lamp.

The water is full of algea right now which surprised me given the cold temperatures. The UV should sort that out over the next few weeks.

I hope it was afer 10 am when you cranked up that mower.

5555555 !

23 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

I hope it was afer 10 am when you cranked up that mower.

5555555 !

I haven't been out of bed before 10am since being back, let alone doing any work. Lol

6 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

After a 10 hour power sleep enjoying a cup of tea. And then being able to lay down on the couch for some more heavenly slumber.

Sounds like bliss.

Couple or 3 weeks ago I posted on another thread about a drunken “can’t talk about it” guy who got his arse handed to him by a couple of friends who are ex US servicemen in the Brickhouse in Udon. 
One of the guys ran into the same guy at the weekend. He said his humbling experience was a turning point and thanked my mate profusely. Apparently he had suffered some family issues and lost himself in alcohol, ended up in Thailand for the last 6 months.

He told my mate he hadn’t had a drink for 16 days and had booked a flight back to the States to try and resolve his issues.

I am wishing him all the best and hope he succeeds.

• Thumbs Up 4