Introduce yourself to the Forum

On 3/4/2021 at 10:21 PM, sparkyjohn said:

hiya guys been coming to thailand for 18 years love the place i m married to a thai lass now 10 years we ve go a place near prassat but like to visit pattaya keep safe everybody

Is your handel related to Sparky and Big John? Welcome!

On 9/2/2018 at 7:43 AM, Lanzalad said:

Welcome to the forum.

As a NEW MEMBER you will need to post into this thread/topic before you gain access into the main forum section.

All you need to do is to say hello to all the other members and tell us a little bit about your self.

Untitled.png

Hi all, I live in the US but aspire to move to Thailand, hope this site can assist me in the transition. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Hello, I am the old Atticus on this board for a couple of years (Stage 2 or Silver member) and formerly on the Secrets board since 2007 until its demise.

Following a major computer malfunction in December I lost my password to my account and the email address I used to originally sign up has gone defunct so I am unable to use 'Recover password' function. If any mods/admin are able to assist me in getting my Atticus account back that would be much appreciated.

Cheers and look forward to catching up on what I may have missed (or not) over the last 5 months.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Atticusversion2 said:

Hello, I am the old Atticus on this board for a couple of years (Stage 2 or Silver member) and formerly on the Secrets board since 2007 until its demise.

Following a major computer malfunction in December I lost my password to my account and the email address I used to originally sign up has gone defunct so I am unable to use 'Recover password' function. If any mods/admin are able to assist me in getting my Atticus account back that would be much appreciated.

Cheers and look forward to catching up on what I may have missed (or not) over the last 5 months.

@john luke@NightcrawlerWelcome back, not sure if a mod will be able to change your email, but I am sure @tommy deecan and reset the password for you.

Edited by boydeste

10 hours ago, boydeste said:

@john luke@NightcrawlerWelcome back, not sure if a mod will be able to change your email, but I am sure @tommy deecan and reset the password for you.

Not something that Mods can do, but perhaps Admin can rectify. I presume by using  your email for this sign up to replace your Atticus email address and give you a temporary password which you can then change. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Not something that Mods can do, but perhaps Admin can rectify. I presume by using  your email for this sign up to replace your Atticus email address and give you a temporary password which you can then change. 

Yes, that's exactly what I have done in the past.

You have to modify the email on his new account first as the software doesn't allow duplicate emails.

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 1

My Name is Abdul Mehdi Soomro im from Pakistan and qualification is B.Tech Honrs in Electronics/M.A Master in Evonomic, imCurrently work in Pakistan Security Printing Corporation as a Electronic Technician,I have multiple Experience like a Quality Checker ,Sales and Marketing...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Aameen said:

My Name is Abdul Mehdi Soomro im from Pakistan and qualification is B.Tech Honrs in Electronics/M.A Master in Evonomic, imCurrently work in Pakistan Security Printing Corporation as a Electronic Technician,I have multiple Experience like a Quality Checker ,Sales and Marketing...

Welcome Aameen.  What exactly attracted you to join this forum? Unfortunately we don't have any employment opportunities at the moment. 

• Surprised 1

On 5/3/2021 at 9:07 PM, boydeste said:

Thanks once again to boydeste, Nightcrawler and Tommy Dee and I am now back as Atticus. That's me in my avatar when I first realised I could not access the board!

🍻 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Thanks once again to boydeste, Nightcrawler and Tommy Dee and I am now back as Atticus. That's me in my avatar when I first realised I could not access the board!

🍻

Welcome back, took a little while but glad that is sorted. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/14/2021 at 7:48 PM, Kent Rath said:

Hi to all i really like the topics and discussions here i am kent from USA but i always spend most of my time working in Thailand i hope to share the little ideas i have and also to learn from others here.

Welcome to the forum  @Kent Rath I look forward to reading some of your “little ideas”. 👍

Hi there my name is Mel ,I am new to the forum,but have been living in pattaya for the past six years 

interests include sport a little bit of martial arts training and the usual pattaya activities ,

nice to meet you all

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Melkor said:

Hi there my name is Mel ,I am new to the forum,but have been living in pattaya for the past six years 

interests include sport a little bit of martial arts training and the usual pattaya activities ,

nice to meet you all

Hi Mel,

Welcome to the forum. Are you retired in Pattaya or working also?.

Hi n cheers to all

Roger here n been travelling to Thailand multiple times annually until the pandemic attacks last year. 
glad to join all of u and to share

cheers n stay healthy all

Roger 

• Like 2