Introduce yourself to the Forum

8 hours ago, Jasonph666 said:

Hi , I'm new here . I'm planning on moving to Thailand in the next few months 

Welcome @Jasonph666  Are you planning on retiring to Thailand or just spending the cooler months here? Either way, good to hear of your plans for your future. 👍

Edited by KhunDon

On 9/2/2018 at 6:43 PM, Lanzalad said:

Welcome to the forum.

As a NEW MEMBER you will need to post into this thread/topic before you gain access into the main forum section.

All you need to do is to say hello to all the other members and tell us a little bit about your self.

Untitled.png

Hello.

We are ATT table tennis Club in Pattaya. 

• Like 1

Hey folks,

I've been a Pattaya Addicts member since 2019, but have been coming to Thailand since 2011. I haven't been back since the very beginning of 2022, but I am looking at flights for May. I'm glad that this forum is focused on the entire country, as I hope to explore more areas in the near future.

• Like 4

Hi, my name is Jono (Most likely to be Khru Jono), and I am emigrating to Thailand from the UK either this June or October. I lived in Thailand once before in 2016 (Kanchanaburi Province) but been busy graduating from uni sicne then. I'm ready to go back for the long-run as a serious and dedicated English teacher. If a farang is able in Thailand, maybe cross over into education management in the distance future.

I'll be using this forum to seek advice from time to time (I often get myself into bizarre and obscure situations that common knowledge cannot usually solve).

• Thumbs Up 3

Hello.  I am a retired UA Marine and I love it here.  I have been here for about one year and have made all possible mistakes with the women here.  But I am a bit wiser now.  It seems I always need to learn the hard way.  But I love the Jomtien area and I do daily hikes on the beach.  I feel lucky to be here!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Donald1600 said:

Hello.  I am a retired UA Marine and I love it here.  I have been here for about one year and have made all possible mistakes with the women here.  But I am a bit wiser now.  It seems I always need to learn the hard way.  But I love the Jomtien area and I do daily hikes on the beach.  I feel lucky to be here!

Welcome to the forum Donald. 
You’re still alive, so obviously you still have a few mistakes yet to make. 🤣

Enjoy the forum while you can. 🤗

Good morning Thailand

I have lived here on and off for the past 15 years but now it is "until the end". (Which I trust is dome way off yet!)

I love the country and the people but not so much the driving.

Should the moderators allow me to join I hope to engage with amusing anecdotes and fun facts.

Fingers crossed

Cheers

ThaiTim

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

My name is Joe from Vermont, USA. I used to visit Pattaya 20 years ago and have changed my focus to the Philippines full time. There are some things good in both so I will make a return to Patts eventually. Cheers. 

• Like 3