Introduce yourself to the Forum

On 9/18/2018 at 7:54 PM, donnymost said:

I lived in PATTAYA full time for close to 15 years. I can speak fluent Thai but don't tell the Thais. I like to eavesdrop. After painting myself into the Pattaya corner for far too long, I am moving to Philippines imminently. 

Nice to meet you. 

Thanks for joining the forum @donnymost

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi all, been in Pattaya since the end of July.  Moved from the UK with my wife and 2 boys. Still getting used to the driving style over here but loving the fact I can wear shorts everyday. Hoping some of you will help with questions/queries I have in the future. Speak soon.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Martin C said:

Hi all, been in Pattaya since the end of July.  Moved from the UK with my wife and 2 boys. Still getting used to the driving style over here but loving the fact I can wear shorts everyday. Hoping some of you will help with questions/queries I have in the future. Speak soon.

Cool mate. 

Also start a thread about your adventure moving here, I'm sure people will enjoy the good and the bad. 

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Martin C said:

some dont live here, some have forgotten the move here.. so yoru tales will be brilliant.. hope u share here

• Like 1

Hello all,. I'm Dan and married a Thai lady 3years ago.  Have a 2 yr old daughter with her, who is the light of my life.  Took a full year to get my wife to the States, but life is good.  Back when BKK was fun, used to hang in Washington Square with the other geezers.  Lived off Soil 81, when the On Nut night market was in full swing, and LOS , I'm, was fun.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, danmarnc said:

Hello all,. I'm Dan and married a Thai lady 3years ago.  Have a 2 yr old daughter with her, who is the light of my life.  Took a full year to get my wife to the States, but life is good.  Back when BKK was fun, used to hang in Washington Square with the other geezers.  Lived off Soil 81, when the On Nut night market was in full swing, and LOS , I'm, was fun.

@danmarnc thanks for joining the forum. 👍🏻

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KET said:

hello , my now new  forum friends , 

im Darren 25+ trips, one wife , now EX wife , but were still best friends 

one ladyboy girlfriend             , now EX girlfriend but were still best friends  

Well KET, looks like you make friends easily, so you should enjoy this forum. Welcome. 🤗