Introduce yourself to the Forum

5 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Absolutley knackered after two dives. Sea was proper choppy this morning, but once you get under the swill, it's fine. 

Ordered a mixed grill for sustainance. 

Gonna do an extra dive on Friday, as that's it until Thailand in January. 

1539096554465-1677697641.jpg

Glad you are having a great time, I believe I will be doing more trips in Europe once the entourage arrives. Near Europe also doesn't waste a night traveling so looking forward to beach and city trips.

The weather in UK today is lovely (20 degrees C) and meant to be 23 degrees C tomorrow. (London temps)l

Now see what you made me do lol

Edited by Horizondave

Just now, Horizondave said:

Glad you are having a great time, I believe I will be doing more trips in Europe once the entourage arrives. Near Europe also doesn't waste a night traveling so looking forward to beach and city trips.

The weather in UK today is lovely (20 degrees C) and meant to be 23 degrees C tomorrow. (London temps)l

That knackered, I posted that in the wrong thread 😂

Yea, Sa likes exploring round Europe. I had asked her if she'd prefer to see some more of the world instead of to Thailand twice a year. She prefers exploring, as do I. 

Everyone happy 

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi my name is Bobby mac,i spend a lot of time in thailand,i have a property in Bangkok,i spend the winters in Thailand and the summer in the UK,i have done this for 28 years,i do like traveling around asia and have been to many places,so maybe i can help with some info if anyone needs it,thanks and pleased to meet you all.

• Thumbs Up 7

4 minutes ago, bobby said:

Hi my name is Bobby mac,i spend a lot of time in thailand,i have a property in Bangkok,i spend the winters in Thailand and the summer in the UK,i have done this for 28 years,i do like traveling around asia and have been to many places,so maybe i can help with some info if anyone needs it,thanks and pleased to meet you all.

Welcome aboard Bobby.

5 minutes ago, bobby said:

Welcome to the forum @bobby 👍🏼