Introduce yourself to the Forum

32 minutes ago, bobby said:

Hi my name is Bobby mac,i spend a lot of time in thailand,i have a property in Bangkok,i spend the winters in Thailand and the summer in the UK,i have done this for 28 years,i do like traveling around asia and have been to many places,so maybe i can help with some info if anyone needs it,thanks and pleased to meet you all.

Any pics of your travels would be very much appreciated Bobby 👍

No pressure or anything xD

2 minutes ago, fatbhoytim said:

Hello All,

Member of other forums, was recommended this board by Mr Egg last time in Pattaya. Be back in Thailand for Christmas and New Year.

Just now, Lanzalad said:

Welcome to the forum @fatbhoytim 👍🏼

Does he know he has to sign Follow Follow to get bumped up a level? :D

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

Evening All

Occasional traveller to Thailand, have cut down from 3 trips a year to the one. Thinking of branching out and checking out Cambodia(loved Siem Reap years back, really should have returned)

Cheers

Lemon

Welcome to the forum.

John

1 hour ago, Lanzalad said:

Welcome to the forum @Lemondropkid  👍🏼

I know him Lanza ..... super lad ........ any horse racing fans on here or betting in general shout him out.

Wow well done D great to see to see you over here ........................ so who is getting relegated ???  Cardiff, Huddersfield, Fulham ??????

Lemons will have it and as for the horses top lad ....... 🍻

Welcome Namps ......🍻😃

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nampla69 said:

I know him Lanza ..... super lad ........ any horse racing fans on here or betting in general shout him out.

Wow well done D great to see to see you over here ........................ so who is getting relegated ???  Cardiff, Huddersfield, Fulham ??????

Welcome Namps ......🍻😃

Yeah,have had beers with him a few times in both Bangkok and Pattaya.

Top lad.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/8/2018 at 2:51 PM, Rompho Ray said:

Greetz from the USA.  

I'm a pretty experienced hand on the Pattaya scene, first visit was a shade under 25 years ago.  I've lived there on and off, well-known customer at the two Tahitian Queen bars.  Was a partner in a bar in Soi Diamond, managed a few others.  Been around the country, some places I still need to get to.  Know my way around pretty well.

Long-time poster on the Pattaya boards, starting with the old and sadly forgotten Misty's board.  In at the ground floor on the Secrets board and was at the several opening parties.  Long time poster and former mod on Pattaya-Live.  Also have a name on Addicts and Talk (is that still around?).  Been off all the boards for several years.

Many will know me from my old board name, a combination of an American rocker's name and something Thai chicks love to eat.  I've decided to make a clean break from that board name, and to start fresh.  If you've guessed who I am, you will know why, and I ask that we leave that board name and all its associated baggage in the past.

I'm looking for a stress-free place I can come to chat with friends old and new about Thailand and anything else I know a little something about.  EXCEPT POLITICS.  I get enough of that elsewhere on the internet, and it will not advance the purpose of me signing up here.

I'm looking forward to getting back in touch with folks who know me, and making some new friends.  So, without further ado...

See ya on the board!

Hi Ray, hope you are well, nice to see you posting again.

On 10/9/2018 at 9:42 PM, nampla69 said:

Welcome Namps ......🍻😃

Cheers Namps

I'd stick Southampton firmly in the relegation battle. Hope Fulham stay up, cracking club and ground- if you're in the neutral end and it's dull you can also watch the boats going down the Thames.

Hope all's well with you mate

Lemon

On 10/9/2018 at 11:15 PM, galenkia said:

Yeah,have had beers with him a few times in both Bangkok and Pattaya.

Top lad.

Thanks Gal. Will always remember seeing you off in the distance enjoying a Sun downer on beach road, looking totally chilled out- like a Changed up Budda😁😶. Hope all is good with you.

• Haha 2

On 10/8/2018 at 8:51 PM, Rompho Ray said:

Greetz from the USA.  

I'm a pretty experienced hand on the Pattaya scene, first visit was a shade under 25 years ago.  I've lived there on and off, well-known customer at the two Tahitian Queen bars.  Was a partner in a bar in Soi Diamond, managed a few others.  Been around the country, some places I still need to get to.  Know my way around pretty well.

Long-time poster on the Pattaya boards, starting with the old and sadly forgotten Misty's board.  In at the ground floor on the Secrets board and was at the several opening parties.  Long time poster and former mod on Pattaya-Live.  Also have a name on Addicts and Talk (is that still around?).  Been off all the boards for several years.

Many will know me from my old board name, a combination of an American rocker's name and something Thai chicks love to eat.  I've decided to make a clean break from that board name, and to start fresh.  If you've guessed who I am, you will know why, and I ask that we leave that board name and all its associated baggage in the past.

I'm looking for a stress-free place I can come to chat with friends old and new about Thailand and anything else I know a little something about.  EXCEPT POLITICS.  I get enough of that elsewhere on the internet, and it will not advance the purpose of me signing up here.

I'm looking forward to getting back in touch with folks who know me, and making some new friends.  So, without further ado...

See ya on the board!

I heard the big mango was posting on here ..when are you back in town mate , it’s been  too long between sessions.